ALL STAR WARS and WAR KO LB

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_Fuzzy_Piranha_IlI, Jul 19, 2013.

1. We are in the middle of Catechism wars, small prepare for Rancor Season II and still its big question how will be ALL-Star War (ASW) prepared. Usually devs open special registration for this. Last time there were special clans for ASW. But there is problem this year: new war system.

Otherwise we doing ee-wars, rancor-wars, catechism-wars and our results are useless. We do many KO and nobody could use it as personal war profile for ASW qualification. Thats big loss, coz devs could make very simple way how to qualify for ASW every year.

Easy solution is:
    - add WAR (KO) LB into game
    - ppl with the highest WAR (KO) LB then will be invited into ASW

Why is this best solution:
    - really best warriors with high experience will participate in ASW
    (not as last time, you faster register = you fight)
    - ppl will have another motivation to do wars
    - clans will have easy method how to see, if warrior is experienced (recruit politics)
    - after ASW could be this WAR (KO) LB reseted for new season (but old results should be maintained)
    - all ppl will know whats their stand vs. best warriors in game and if could join ASW
    - special clans could be still maintained

Is KO best measure?
    - probably yes, coz plunder or number of actions depends on build (but we want best warriors, no matter if they strong or weak)
    - there is possibility create new measure based on KO,plunder,actions ... or for example use mithrils earnings ... but im dont think its good idea

What you think about this?

Should be ASW for best warriors or ppl who are just high LB ranked (<5000 LB) and register faster as last time?
    :roll:

2. register faster everyone deserves a chance

3. Sspeed of registration is for event tournaments. Word All-Star War contain meanings that best warriors participate .....

And I think result of clan prestige demonstrate that big clans (clans with higher LB ppl) didn't dominate in ee-wars. Better result had middle size clans according prestige.

.... yes it's weird, coz I thought that will be in kaw one big clan which win everything, but results shows that power on top could change

So All-star should be for best warriors

4. Hopefully devs will go back to old war system for this years ASW.

5. Would be nice that it matters to mr

6. Hopefully not. I like sleep.

That said, ko lb doesn't make a better warrior, it makes a more opportunistic one.

I know plenty of folks who can ko someone with 26 of their friends in a 2 hour setting who run for the hills when the real bullets start to fly.

7. Better than ee anyday of the week.