All-Star War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Junaidi_SlayeR, Nov 18, 2013.

1. I have been abit curious about this.

When will the ASW starts? Its way past the months and if not mistaken it should be after season 2 rancor ended. :roll: :roll:

While waiting for the arrival of ASW, Chaos War was introduced. :shock: :shock:

So when is ASW? or is there even 1 for this year? :?: :?:

2. We know the same amount about the ASW as you do

3. It's usually around the 20th

4. Asw should have been September 11 or the weekend after

5. Jun

6. So who and what clans are going to participate? I'm looking for a good place to do saw. Let me know please 

7. Stupid auto correct, asw.... not saw.. urrrr

8. Im guessing around December 10th

9. I think its to late this year now !!!! Surely kaw admin can fill people in about this cause lots want to know whats happening

10. All-Star Wars are predestined clans I believe, this isn't Summer Wars '12. :)

11. All-Star War? I wish to be Admiral Akbar then. Just kidding. IT'S A TRAP!!!!

12. I really hope you aren't referring to that thread made in 2012 that was bumped. If so you are an idiot. Also, who the hell said the devs have to do an ASW what makes you think you are so entitled for it (yes I know you said or is there even one)? Sounds to me like you think the devs haven't provided any type of wars... If you want an ASW how about you make it. Also,

An ASW (this is to the person that said what clans will do it) typically isn't clan based it's player based.

13. ((((((((((JUN))))))))))
    ((((((((((Laxhound))))))))))

14. hey winternova its a question that was asked , your the idiot , it must be that time of the month for you or something

15. I just threw up in my mouth to that post^

But I drank koolaid the day before so my puke was red...

So I threw up again.

16. All Star wars last year were to 5k on LB I think. To signup you had to put in the feedback i would like to partciapate in ASW and the devs made the teams. They would disqualify your signup if u weren't top 5k on LB. Last year it was around mid September.

17. Asw?

Yes pleass

18. Devs themselves announced that ASW13 would take place after season 2, so I guess (and hope) there will be one. It was to 10k of leaderboard btw. I was almost the smallest fry in ASW12, but it was great fun.