All Star War - Need some info

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -SaXon-, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Morning.

I created this topic coz noone know the answere on my questions.

In incoming ASW, ppl will be choosen from Estock right? But on what basis will be selected the best players which will be participate in ASW? The biggest plounder in all their fights? The biggest number of action? Maybe number of mith which u earn will be most decide about it?

What about ppl who will won almost all wars but will not participate in few wars because the No Match system will opt out them? They will loose their chance?

and what about my quesion on page 5 the latest annouce from devs?

2. Only top 5K on lb get picked

3. No-one knows op. devs aren't saying til season details released and maybe not even til closer to asw release. If anyone tell u otherwise, don't believe them

4. I assume they will try to have some LB'ers on each side, some tower builds on each side, some lcbc hansels on each side, some guild hansels on each side and so on until they have 100.

5. BUMP! First and last.

Any answer from devs? If u can't say anything about asw, answer on my question about difference between clans participates in estocks please.

6. We will make an announcement regarding the Estoc Trial - Season 1 format and it's All Star War in the near future.

7. Holy crap that's a first in the 3 years I've been playing

8. Did kaw_admin just post on a thread not belonging to them? We can't hide anymore... They are always watching forums nowadays lol.

9. Thank you very much, I'm appreciate.