ALL STAR WAR (ASW) for Rancor holders or Top 10000 LB?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_Fuzzy_Piranha_IlI, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Hello all, there is good question for who will be first ASW according new war system.

1/ ASW for best Rancor warriors
    - its easy, the higher level of rancor, the higher chance to get on ASW roster
    - GH could participate .... no matter about LB
    - if not enough signed ppl with rancor levels then could join others without rancor too (second round of joining)

2/ ASW for ppl with LB position
    - yes all know LB position, are you in top 10000? then you could join, but you have to be fast ......
    - GH will have probs participate with low LB

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that many ppl want join ASW, but there is good point if shouldnt be ASW for best warriors.

LB position problems:
    - you could be war noob and still join ASW
    - you are faster = you are on roster, is it fair?
    - is LB good indicator? what about ALLY LB????? is not better predictor of power???
    - many GH will have problems join ASW, are not they important part of current war system? If not then why devs did not fixed them????
    - many ppl will join without towering = how will this war work? if you have on roster many non-towered builds which are like choco-pie in wars?
    - will be winner clan really best? or just clan with better random structure (less non-towered ppl)?
    - what if one ASW clan get 10 trackers and 15 WC and other get nobody?

It is good time to think about ASW ... .coz rancor ends soon ..... :roll:
    What you think about it??????

2. I think GH shouldn't be allowed in, it was their choice to drop build, and if dropping build meant losing their LB position, WHOOPS 

3. No to gh asw. If they want to war they can rebuild. Same to some of the other exploited builds going around..

4. Personally I think ASW will be like summer wars and done from your home clan. Top so many clans on strength would qualify etc.

That way you'd be able to pick roster yourself. However I'm not sure if it will be in the ko format type wars as 100 vs 100 in that format......ohmerrrrgawd!

5. All Star Wars. All Star. That means the strongest people in the game, so I think only LB should be allowed in (as much as I'd love to be in also)

6. Last year all Star Wars were in special clans called Harbringers ...... and it was before new war system comes

Now it's different situation .... so it is good question ask, who will do asw and how will devs face new fact that all ppl who warring rebuild to tower builds after new system start.......

7. Support people with level 50 rancor being able to partake

8. Just strength lb or any lb .ie allie lb?

9. Asw is asw. Should be top players only. If they happen to have lv 50 rancor then yes.

10. It's too 5k not 10 

11. In the past the ASW has been for "The strongest Kingdoms in the land" which is where the LB rankings came in.

Unfortunately it was always the Overall LB ranking and not the Ally Strength which (before equipment) is where the true strength of a player was.

If the Devs really want the ASW to be for the "Strongest" kingdoms, the. I believe that they will need a new LB category that is an indicator of the true strength of kingdoms. That category would need to take into account:

- Build Strength (sorry GHs)
    - Ally Strength (not ally value)
    - Equipment Strength
    - "Bonuses" (the achievement bonuses and maybe Propacks?)

I think those factors combined are the only way to get a ranking of the actual most powerful/strongest kingdoms for the ASW.

12.  funny how people with rancor think they know how to war.

ASW IS FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST NOT SOME 1-2 hr WARRIOR who thinks they know how to war

FIRST AND SECOND ASW YOU HAD TO BE THE TOP 5000 ON LB AND WARS WERE 24 hrs long THIS TRADITION SHOULD STAY THE SAME

QUIT TRYING TO CHANGE THE GAME SO NOOBS GET MORE THAN THE OLDER EXISTING PLAYERS

13. Don: Let's play kingdoms at war with "statless alts"

Op said no tower builds are choco-pie? Try getting through cella with your whatever main you have? No tower. Piece of cake to KO

EE is a farce. Just helps to kill time outside eb and pvp. If GH/GHT were so good, ATA would be bankrupt!

14. Is this a Star Wars war?

15. Why not make asw open to all, keeping it closed to only peeps that EE is a load of sugar honey ice tea. just throw up some requirements,mith pots xtals an blah blah blah, I'm keeping it short as to not attract much attention to self.. o_0 backs up slowly, then runs like hell .

16. I was in the first all-star war and I'm currently unranked. lol. Anyway, I think all-star wars are going to become a tournament. Maybe 6 clans and last man standing wins. It's inevitable.

17. I missed asw year after year 2years in a row of wich i wanted to do it. I never even passed 3mil cs before i dropped build. So now when im even more active, have better war experience and wanted to finally be able to take part after waiting THIS long, I have to drop build a few weeks before asw?

That just means I won't be in the top 200 stat requirement to war(I won't have enough time to rebuild to min cs requirement), and if they do it this year, i have to wait another ******* year to war.

18. ASW was for top 5,000. Some of us struggled hard to slip under the mark. 2011 after iG had their way with me #5004 keep me out of ASW.
    Now you want to add guild spies and turtles. Why not ppl with 3 vowels and let's reduce the cost of T6 so ppl not playing a year can buy them at half price.
    The DEVS really slap old players by undermining their achievements,

ASW was an event as clans protected their members representing in a ASW clan. If we were going to have a ASW the time has already past.

19. You can't do an ASW based on ally lb some Ghs are ranked top 3000 on ally lb but not ranked on overall they wouldn't stand a chance 1 on 1 against anybody on top 10K overall

20. Last year it was the 200 strongest clans that could participate