All Star War Assistance

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Reviewing this roster is a massive task. All multiple accounts will eventually be found you your help can speed this process.
    If you know of a player with more than one account registered you may report it anonymously to me and I will pass it to the developers.
    You may use a popular 3rd party chatting app to make your anonymous report.
    You can find me in a group called [KAW Mods]

All reports will be kept anonymous and will be verified before acted upon.

Here is a link to the alphabetized list of participants.

Or if you prefer please use the in-Game feedback link.

Thank you
    The Kingdoms At War Moderation Team

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=118085&start=20

Thread stickied for 24 hours.

2. Will feedbacking also work?

3. Of course, added to OP.

4. i thought the admin said if you had multiple all will be withdrew but one

5. No. The signup clearly said 1 account per person. If you registered multiple accounts I am told all your accounts will be disqualified.

6. Ok my mistake.

And why is it you can only have one account in all-star wars

7. [​IMG]

Just for confirmation.
    Seems it may vary, ie; if you have 3 accs registered it shows clear intent to break the set rules, thus they may favor a more honest participant

8. Sack, it is so it is more fair. Have 1 person with 5 accounts or 5 people in 1 account (each). Also, if/when paired against each other you cannot get free hits.

9. Ahhh more or less but if one clan gets knocked out you still got 4/7 chance of winning

10. My main on team #1
    My alt on Team #2

I can open my alt(s) to hits and help ensure one side scores badly or that I get incredible top plunder values helping me win Top plunder positions.

These are just some examples of why alts aren't allowed.

11. Wulf, I'm not sure I'll agree to that. What you are asking us to do is effectively snitching. As it is, devs exert absolute power over the kaw world with mods being the police. Sounds morally wrong to me to enable further oppression.

12. Azuresun and crimsonstar are the same person

13. Crimsoms old name was azuremoon. They're different

14. @anticancerdrug yeah and knowingly supporting and helping enable cheating is very reputable, guess honesty is dead. Pretty bone headed comment there bud you may as well have said " hey I'm all about cheating" That's the problem with KaW too much cheating goes on I could write a post as long as my arm with all the accounts that have been banned since I started playing. Can anyone say True Player. Prob before your time anyway

15. So what if a person has 2 accounts registered but didn't know of this before hand. How can they get one account taken off while keeping the other.

16. No, on the contrary, I don't condone it. But damn me if I have to do the dirty work for the mods.

17. @king

No they are not I know star and they are not the same person.

18. Oliver, how could you not know this beforehand? The only way you could not know was to not read the rules of what you signed up for, which means it's your own fault. If you somehow did said thing, send feedback of a nice suck-up apology letter via feedback, and hope.