All star war 2013 idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thebossmancometh, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Firstly congrats too all who took part this year, unfortunately RL prevented my participation ( for what it's worth). However I've been watching/reading how many ppl were fed up of EB warriors ruining it for those giving up their time. I have an idea on that. We know the war system is going too change, in with the change the devs could implement a participation counter similar too the wins total. It should show how many wars you've participated in and ofc won. In with the ranking criteria for next years sign up a victorious war count of say 10 wars over the year could be included. Don't know if anyone has said this before but what's your thoughts?

2. Tl;dr but there is no good way to pick people unless you have qualifying rounds

3. Interesting

4. It's interesting but what about the people the osw?

5. Thinking on my feet as I wash dishes a counter would be useful in ordinary system wars for folks you don't know desperately well

6. Troll it isn't even about that

7. Good point therealso people could just join nooby clans and get easy wins

8. Yea, I was thinking about this and thought people should at least have the 900 defends badge.

9. Way if someone made an alt and just fail hitter their main so they got it?

10. Hence the "Tl;dr" I posted.

11. Don't announce it until the last minute...

12. @Harry

Better then just letting everyone join. At least they have to do something rather then hit that repeat button :lol:

13. There's always going too be a way round every contingency, but at least it would make some effort at getting ppl to do wars again. And doing about 10 a year isn't really a major issue too those doing osw, if it is how come it's suddenly ok too break off osw for an 'all stars item hunt'

14. Lol. Good point. A lot of people are probably fat and lazy

15. QUALIFIERS...BRILLIANT...doesn't matter though...devs pick the winner every year

16. How about this:
    A 4 round qualifications system of 1 v 1.

So ASW is for top 10k
    8k apply
    Round 1: Randomised 24 hour 1 v 1 war. Winner is one with most plunder. 4k knocked out. 4k Left
    Round 2: Randomised 24 hour 1 v 1 war. Winner is one with most plunder. 2k knocked out. 2k Left
    Round 3: Randomised 24 hour 1 v 1 war. Winner is one with most plunder. 1k knocked out. 1k Left
    Round 4: Randomised 24 hour 1 v 1 war. Winner is one with most plunder. 500 knocked out. 500 Left

These 500 have qualified and are then put into 4 clans of 125. Most of the EB warriors have been eliminated by the time it gets to teams. Feedback?

17. Pwars and mwars . Wouldn't work.

18. Vinnie, that would spread the qualification to at least 24 hours. And who's to say you can't just pin for that long?

19. Orb, using the new dev war system there would be no DTW, only a loss of plunder at 0 troops