ALL PROUD AMERICANS COME HERE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newname040313104, Oct 27, 2012.

1. I recently told the owner of the clan Kreuzritter that my grandfather fought in WWII. I also told him that gramps strangled a German with his bare hands when his gun jammed. Now I am a perm farm for the patriotic sacrifice of my grandfather. I ask that all true AMERICANS,please direct your attacks and steals towards this clan. God Bless America.

2. So you're saying we, as americans, should spend our time fighting a clan in a war game on our phones because some stranger was a dumb ass and offended someone using a patriotic sob story then posts it on a public forum as a cry for help? Ha, how about we get our economy fixed, get our education system up to par, and focus on the advancement of our nation rather than a foolish child on forums pleeing for assistance in a fight he willing brought onto himself.

No new taxes.

3. I think the German made more of a sacrifice than your grandpappy did. Just sayin...

4. Monster i take it you're a democrat. Maybe, i should act like Obama, and apologize for my grandfather strangling a German Nazi to death.

5. Sorry, but what your I don't care at all about what your granddad did

6. Kingdoms - I am not of any political party. Infact, before three years ago, I didn't lived in the US for a great deal of time. I really don't care for politics, I just enjoy discussing the possibilities of them.

7. Maybe you shouldn't act like the racist grandson of the greatest soldier of WWII. GL with this political debate. It's also funny that either you're an alt just starting troubs like me, or this is your main which is awesome because rather than reset again I'm gonna farm you.

8. You're labeling me a racist? Under what means? I have said nothing with any racial discrimination what so ever.
    It sounds like you're the democrate to me.

What do my accounts have to do with anything on this thread? I'm here for the discussion, not for your pittiful excuses to "farm" a hansel that has done nothing wrong but hurt your fragile school girl feelings. If you can't stay on topic, leave.

9. Wysan, why do you hate the GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH? This thread is for AMERICANS ONLY.

10. A perm farm? Who's your main?

The account you've posted with obviously isn't a perm farm... 4 battles won and 3 lost...

11. Note the person I quoted was the OP...Dumb in one thread, can't read in another...

12. Go to kreuzritter my main is on their wall.

13. Why- My mistake, I assumed it was the OP attempting to quote me and responding to my post with a quote of his own.

Dumb in one tread? You mean the thread I owned you on? The one you left shamefully after I insulted your feelings? That one, snowflake?

14. I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU is his main, also a noob lolol.

15. I just gave up when you just stooped to name-calling. I didn't want to dumb myself down low enough to continue a conversation with you.

16. It's i love to farm you again? I thought his **** tard was done with.

17. Why - Of course, it wasn't apperent at all that you were at that "lower level" from the beginning of it. Not at all. I resorted to "name-calling" as a discussion skill. I used your own actions and your own words, I just explained them to you while humiliating you at the same time. It's a simple concept and a great way to troll people, aswell as humiliate them.

18. All I hear is "I'm fat, living in my parents basement eating Cheetos while mom scrubs my skin flaps" when you talk...

19. This kingdom guy has created a very large number of "weird" threads

20. Why - There you go with it again, down on my "lower level" throwing around "name-calling". No one likes a hypocrite. You're only making a fool of yourself now.