all bigger build roster to avoid SH/LB mix

Discussion in 'Wars' started by daveycr, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Has anyone tried making a war roster of all builds over 12 mil CS with 2 mil adt/sdt minimum ? Did that get a match do you guys think it could work ? Since the Gh /SH would have a hard time hitting anyone and you could work together on the monster builds.

Bring on the butthurt noob comments I'm sure will come from the people who use that system.

But if anyone would like to try it or has tried it let me know. I have been kawing and warring for over a year and even the old opt out system of wars is better than the matches going on now a days .

2. I tried picking my nose with a spoon once

3. The gh/sos would still be able to hit with no problem lol thats their purpose bud.

4. ^ weren't the hit ranges for Guild Hansels reduced?

5. @flames most good ones have enough gold in bfa it didn't change much

6. Really can they hit that high last couple wars they I was to strong for them it said but then they hit the middle and the monsters ate us up since we weren't close to their size yet and failed more against them tanking

7. I got over 2 mil sdt but I get successfully scouted and occasionally assasined so I don't think it will help much.

As for gh, there are crap gh and then there are gh with unbelievable bfas. Best not to confuse them.

8. Yah the system sucks unless you manage to be on one of those clans I'm done with posting I'll just war for fun it's better than repeat button till I get bored of this like so many others an quit like the rest of my old friends did

Insult away don't bother me none

9. Look at Perkutut Army. They do this well, just add in 1 or 2 SH, they always match.

10. atleast I'm not gonna give any more money to ATA unless this gets fixed wars were fun before I won't be an eb fairy

11. Go do some real wars and smack the bl, that's always fun mate. Or follow the pack and join a tvp clan while you have time.

12. Tried, tested, and still draw these clans. We have matched 105m cs smaller, using your idea. We continue to play around to get better balanced matches. All anyone can do.

13. Yes we had a roster of where our smallest was 18 cs and got The Sweet Escape. Their sos1 ( they had 8) can hit all the way up to over 20 mil cs. We had a combined cs of over theirs by 100 mil cs. They ate us up. The sos1 makes the gh advantage look stupid. There is no way a less than 3 mil cs should be able to hit a 20 mil cs. But they can. Welcome to season 3. It's going to be fun.