all around losing: rebel version

Discussion in 'Wars' started by saltyfeet, Dec 29, 2013.

1. One of these days I was sending my usual NEXT AD FOR ULFBERHT GETS FARMED on wc. So I was there right? Minding my own business, farming ulfberht and whatnot. All of the sudden and outta nowhere... Baaaaaam I get an ad of said clan on my wall. I said wth??? This player's got a lotta nerve to show up at my place with an ad. However, something was not right. First, he had decided to openly defy me. Second, his name was/is rebel and when my wall became so full of ads i knew he meant business. I exchanged a few words with him hoping to tame the beast that was encroaching on salty's territory. Soon I realized that my days were numbered. He showed me his prowess by scouting me when I was empty. Over and over again. I wanted to cry tbh. I said to myself " now you've done salty you fool! Look what your big mouth has gotten you into!!!" I tried pleading with him telling him repeatedly that he was a noob and a chump. Nothing worked. A real bad ass he is. Hell, he doesnt even live in his momma's basement. He lives in a friend's basement. Idk if I can survive his siege. Those scouts are really taking a toll on my kingdom. Inflation is rampant and food is scarce. My only hope is that he reconsiders so the process of rebuilding can start. We could use some of his abilities as a tool to do so. We can also use a loan to reconstruct. A few billion of the trillion that he says he's got out could really help in the process of reconstruction too :)

2. TL;DR rebel is an all around loser :)

3. Dang man scouts while at 0 spies are killers

4. You're screwed. Your only solution now is to potato.

5. To potato? I find lasagna works much better

6. DAMMIT, WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS.
    [​IMG]

7. OH NO NOT THE SPAGHETTI TACTIC

8. Phoenix.... I'm drooling. Gimme dat.

9. Theres good strategy in scouting past zero. He may have been trying to pin point your regen time, or he may just wanna make himself seem like he doesnt kno wat hes doin.

Or he just doesnt know what hes doin lmao

10. I agree. 3 days is just not enough to get your regen time

11. If he'd use the god damn pizza he'd have your tz already duh! Lol

12. Yes! Pizza solves everything! I remember I was once a clan farm, ready to to reset and post a forum apology. Half way through a Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Lovers Pizza, tho, the clan disbanded and they all posted apologies on my wall

13. Idiot pure spy. What do you want him to do assassinate you? Attack you perhaps?

14. Dont be such a kill joy inferno u loser. Jeeez

15. @salty. Grow a pair, get a decent build and stop making stupid threads.

16. Go run naked thru wc bedlam. Thats what u do best. Thinking is not ur thing