Alison (SkinnyMinny)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by S0L, Aug 27, 2014.

1. You thought your little cowardly tactic would work with me, placing and dropping builds to be practically untouchable, while being a huge pain in the ass; got it wrong with me girl. I drop builds for your enjoyment.

After I'm at your range and hitting you for a couple of days you decide to drop more to escape the range! How's that even possible?! Brave and ruthless Alison escaping from a 1v1, well 2v1 when you decided to involve my main. Your stories aren't true, you're not a pain im the ass a as most ppl catalogue you.

You attempted to strip me twice of my 22b ally? Nice try. You funded the money to buy more mith and pots for you.

I don't plan on stopping. Let's see how long you last ;)

2. Support. Alison is only good at dropping build.

OP if you need funds holler at me

3. @Op, You are a true example of PVP, Kingdoms at war. FARM YOUR TARGET UNTIL RESET

4. I second on funding.

5. Funds for what troll? She has 20bil in one ally

Support

6. Finally, someone who can smack talk and keep their composure.

7. Conan clearly you don't know anything about it her.

8. If she gets bigger allies or if he wants to keep her naked every night

Doesn't matter to me

9. Man. Id fund but, I don't think id ever reach HFBC the amount we'd need to strip alison

10. I just simply refuse to donate to noobs

11. Eh, liked Alison's thread more. No support. I've been in this position. Lol. Noob war.

12. This marks the 4th time alison dropped build to avoid being farmed

13. At least the statless alt likes Alison

14. Oh boy! Statless alt! Statless alt? I assume this is your main???

15. Statless alt is getting defensive. Oh boy

16. If any of you knows who her main is, I'm eager to know.

17. :) nope. Not getting defensive. I feel like **** this morning, and I was choosing a side. Whatever. Yes, I am a statless alt. Really more of a Statless Main. But let the snot nosed brat ramble on about something he doesn't know, shall we.

18. This is just my alt, I dropped builds on my main, not this one. It's not like I got anything else more important to do, I dedicate my KaWreer finding good contenders to fight. I'd do it anytime.

19. Zeth, the statless main. The next Alison probably