Advice from a newb to newbs about volleys, clans and wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bunny_sneezes, Jul 16, 2013.

1. It's like a disease, and you see it everywhere, newbs asking for adminship and clans, so here is my response:
    clans and adminship
    "any clans i can join and be admin in?"
    :D hun, if you want admin, you better work your booty and act like one before i just hand one over
    "anyone selling a free clan wall me"
    this one gets me every time! those who haven't worked won't eat :lol: besides, who SELLS a FREE clan??

volleys
    i am new, can i have a volley pls? <$1b-10b hire value: :p sure! let's help you :D
    i am new, can i have a volley pls? >$10b hire value/ no growth: :lol: sure lemme volley you.... NOT! :x

resets
    :!: When you reset, you lose all lands and non-permanent equipment, also, YOUR OWNER LOSES ALMOST ALL OF THE MONEY THEY SPENT ON HIRING YOU! :!:
    resets are all well and good, when you know what you are doing, but my advice is:
    1) let your owner know that you are resetting
    2) let your clan know you are resetting
    3) let yourself know you are resetting (ie: do i really want to lose all my progress if i am still learning how to play?

wars
    So, you want to war? *rubs chin* Show me what you got :D
    i love wars, you love wars, we all love wars (well, maybe there have been some lame matchups recently)
    if you want to war, expect a 3v1 from the clan; if you have no xtals, you better be able to show us you can hold your own in a war without them ;)

Sincerely,
    the biggest newb in kaw, c6h12o6

2. Op if u wernt overpriced I would hire u love this thread