Addressing the abundant inactive account problem.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ThisGameSucks69, Sep 27, 2023.

1. I have a rather marvelous idea, one that has constantly been met with overwhelming support and praise. The idea is simple and revolves around inactive accounts that litter the kaw servers.. I propose that we eliminate/delete ALL accounts that have been inactive for longer than 14days.. This change will help the ally Market, Free-up names for new, active players and will make it far easier to find active allies to hire... Those with the inactive allies will be paid the full rate of dropped allies to make it fair for all..

maraki and -_-SCUMBAG-_- like this.
  2. How are inactive accounts affecting your gameplay?

3. Aside from Venom’s excellent question, 14 days would be too short of a timeframe. For example, people take vacations, take a break from the game…you know, RL “stuff”. I would be more accepting of suspending an account as opposed to deleting one after 6+ months.

just a thought.

Happy KAW’ing 🤙🏻

4. So your idea is that all the inactive zero stats allies that were gold vollied to amazing prices kuvasz at 296q with 3mcs is a point in case! Gfg at 111q with 2k stats, so the people who vollied these players should get a full refund? Go suck it up buttercups

5. Under your premises of the 14 day rule being inactive will this obviously apply to you! You create an account to post this useless suggestion and then become the very thing your moaning about! Keeping quite is your best option otherwise we all going to think your an idiot

6. Not entirely sure this is a great idea.
    What needs to happen is incentivising challenges and legends of active players. So maybe the most recent the player has been on the more points you get. Anyone inactive more than a week say you get no points.

Some players come back after a year...or even 4. The issue again is making them irrelevant till they are active in the game. Heck...could even have them being unable to be hit at all if inactive for a month. Then it allows ppl to take breaks from the game too and not worry about their accounts being stripped 🤷

Dunno. I mean if they want to encourage PvP then it should be hitting active people otherwise it's just encouraging pwar style