additional quests

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by wrest, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Additional quests.
    No more thought needed, I want more quests with a reasonable level of payout.

Spy quests would be nice for attack builds. Why? because to currently quest I must waste my gold making troops for nobs. It would be nice if I could waste my non-gold wasting spys for nobs.

2. What's wrong with you?

3. This is a section for WELL THOUGHT OUT IDEAS. My friends retarded 5 year old cousin can do better than this. Put some effort in this is awful

4. Well thought out doesn't mean long. Many would consider concise wording to be more efficient. It also discussed in the rules that the criticisms should be well thought it... For the record.

5. However if there is nothing to discuss how can I give a well thought response AND this post doesn't belong here so it doesn't have to be well thought out

6. Nothing to discuss=nothing to post.

7. Yes there is because I'm asking it be locked or moved out of premium section. Don't argue with someone who knows about this area more than you do

8. Knowing more makes people smarter, doesn't mean be pretentious. Plus devs and mods police, not vigilantes.

9. No I watch threads too? Obviously you haven't seen the NUMEROUS other people posting Lock on threads... I'm not the only one. Oh and I know more people than you.

10. The whole "if your friend jumped off a bridge, would you?" argument applied here.

11. Actually I have done it before... It's called bungee jumping... But anyways, everyone should watch threads for material... So no it's not a "bridge" it's a help to the mods

12. Seriously though lock. Altho it is making me lmfao seeing u argue

13. I support the lock, just not the nagging child.

14. I'm older than you... Sooooooo.

15. Didn't realize my age was posted... Hmm

16. Make a wager?

17. Wth is this thread in this section

18. I bet your not over 30.