Add a War Record to Stat Page

Discussion in 'Wars' started by No_0B, Aug 25, 2013.

1. There are battles won/lost, spy actions won/lost. I'd like to see a war record. Every time you participate in a war you get a win or loss. It would be neat if everyone could see that record when they look at your stats.

2. Spy actions only in war? Or even normal PvP?

3. For the 300th time, support.

4. I dont war much, but it would be pretty cool to have one...support.

5. I was originally against this until I remember about EE.

It would be cool to have a link to all the wars you did and see the outcomes. Would be a good test to show if you're worthy for EE. However a bad record would kind of ruin the fun for you if you failed a lot at first and were applying for EE clan.

6. No support. This would prevent people from being accepted to good clans just because they have a few losses. Even if the loss was by only 1 thousand it would still show as a loss. Even if you were the best player and there were 6 inactives it would count as a loss and your record would be tarnished. So no support on this

7. @capybara

You put that perfectly.
    No support to OP

8. Absolutely no support! Wars are fought and won/lost by clans, not individuals.

Also any silly records would not take into account the 4 hr wars that Estocs began with. These were classic battles of sometimes 50 or more per side.