Ad Mortem's war on kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlllIIIl__PB__IlIlIlllIIIl, Aug 21, 2012.

1. *thread remade since noobs spammed the last one*
    *Original post by Swabia*

This isn't a new concept. Over a year ago Wftt declared war on all of KaW also.

Our rules have a slight twist.

We will not be using an alphabetical list. We'll pick on whomever we want (whom isn't an ally or hasn't already warred us). We are not so burdened with the sense of fairness and like random better.

We will declare war with you in 24hrs. If you surrender and buy the crap 200b ally we have volleyed up internally in our clan we leave you alone and add your name to our clan wall and we never farm anyone in your clan. Let's call it protection, or extortion, or just plan what a war game should be. We will not farm you while you internally decide to capitulate and buy a crap ally off us, or to face us.

If you decide to fight then we farm your faces off for an undeclared amount of time until we grow bored and cease hostilities. Farming doesn't bore us, so it will be more cost effective for you to pay us in advance.

We're currently farming a clan who is not in this challenge. We've already had some minor success with our first forums surrender just a scant week past when the clan was founded.

We are open to application from players who enjoy war. You may come and go as you please. Our admins run the clan. I look forward to visits from all my good friends across KaW.

Permanent members should write that in their banner if they're not already tagged in the clan.

Good luck, KaW. We're coming for you, and we are bringing the *** kicking you well deserve for your ridiculous EB and item gathering laziness that has spoiled a great war game.

Pre-emptive surrenders are accepted. Wall me if you have the cash and I'll tell you which ally to buy.

Alliances are accepted for any forums war clan who asks. I've fought with or against all of you we have nothing to prove. Wall me for alliance requests.

Wall Toast for farming complaints. She totally cares.

WARNING:any spammers or fail trolls will be asked to leave and i will ask mods to delete your posts (and farmed but you should have guessed that) this is your only warning.

2. ad mortem

stay off noobs and trolls a like!

3. **** YEAH! FIRST BABY!

4. But I'm the one 

5. Time for ad mortem to show there stuff

6. I would assume the same would happen to this one. Hopefully not but seems logical to me.

7. Support (Soup Port)

8. same thing wont happen. as i will ask any spammers to leave and then if they dont they can have a forum ban.

9. Truth be told. Fair warning has been given.

 ༺☠ⱥd̸ m̸o̸r̸t̸e̸m̸☠༻ 

10. Support

11. NO TROLLS OR SPAMMERS!!!

Ad Mortem

12. Awesome. KaW we are coming for you one clan at a time.

Ad Mortem

13. Pinky, the only reason the original thread collapsed was the fact that Swabia wasn't activly checking the thread and couldn't stop the spammer before the thread was derailed. This time the OP is PB and he will be sure to remain actively checking the thread through out each day. He is also easier to contact than Swabia is, this also greatly helps. Hopefully this thread will stay on topic from the start and achieve its simple goal of conveying our intentions and expenctions through out out war against the modern KaW.

Everyone beyond this post - Keep it on topic this time. That is if you value your right of speech and your gold. 

 ༺☠ⱥd̸ m̸o̸r̸t̸e̸m̸☠༻ 

14. The Company
    Time to give in. Half of you are potless

15. No support for spamming noobs

Epic support for AM :cool:

16. Sounds good! I meant no disrespect as I support this movement from ad mortem. Like I said I hope it doesn't happen and this becomes another piece of KaW history.

17. The Company B2B getting your @$$ kicked Join now and lose your

18. Needs my ad again

19. Support for Ad Mortem! Show the rest of KaW how the game is meant to be played!