Aces N Eights: fighting for the right to have fun

Discussion in 'Wars' started by wordwaster, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i would like to apologize to osiris. we are truly sorry that we were so good at helping to "train" osiris family at osw that the main clan decided to come to us for training too.

if you like we can also train you on finishing ebs. after all; we are an "eb fairy" clan. lots of things we can teach you about those. for instance, did you know that if you finish ebs you get a bonus payout at the end? great for buying the pots you need to keep hitting those scary ebs!

i admit that; as an eb fairy clan, we were confused at first. we asked questions like, "why are these guys hitting us?", "how did a 'warrior' like megan get so much eq?", "why does osiris not mind that megan lied to them to convince them to help her get revenge for that "tap" joke?" and i know that i spent HOURS trying to find os-talon's repeat button.

lately we have been asking other questions. like "why are these guys barely hitting us?", "why does osiris main have to come in to clean up megan's mess?", and "why does megan think bfe is a viable substitute for pots?" btw i STILL can't find his repeat button. (i found megan's)

yall really should have rested up a bit more.

don't mess with me and mine. now why don't you two just kiss and make up before things get ugly. things do tend to get ugly when the clan that started the war brings in a second clan to help. we all know that. plus i think that would be kind of hot. you two kissing. wink wink.

oh. one last thing.
    [​IMG]

2. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

SUPPORT!

3. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

So apology thread?

4. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

:lol: I love it

5. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

*popcorn gif*

6. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

inc james :lol:

7. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Support. EB AND FORUM FAIRIES UNITE :lol:

8. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

DID SOMEONE JUST CALL MY NAME?

[​IMG]

9. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Those EBs really are scary yo :s

10. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Your club sucks Op. Go wash your trash ladyboy parts and go suck an egg.

11. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

[​IMG]

12. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

yall are mad that we stripped an os council member in an osw that she started? [​IMG]

you folks are a never ending source of hilarity. its like this is your first time! :lol:

13. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Motley :lol:

14. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Lmfao

15. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

I guess there are SS of dishonorable wrongdoings floating about. But no one will provide them.
    If an SS poos in the woods, and no one was around to smell it, did the SS really exist at all? :lol:

16. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

There's definitely a lot of words wasted here.

Eb clan? Yes definitely.

Plain, simple. No need for smack talking. Gosh, at least it's not another pink parade thread though

Yet, damn. Os family, you guys sure love your training.

Yet, "shut up meg" does suit this situation very well. Megan and Alyssa goes through this crap every couple of months, it's what girls do.

Guys, are dumb enough to pity them and fight for them though!

17. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

hey rae. did you know i was told that i unloaded twice on an os member before this war started? it is really strange that no ss ever showed up proving it. i stayed out of the fight for 3 days, waiting on that ss to show up. weird. maybe it was because...they lied? :lol:

18. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Oh, more SS that havent appeared yet?

Serious A8, get your poo together, because if those SS ever show up and Ive been mislead by you, you have one helluva snarky thread, loaded with gifs, coming your way from me....

19. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Yeah screw you Meg. Nobody likes you.

20. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

As in Meg griffin :|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.