accounts on mobile swap

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Selene, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Hi forumers

I have a random question that I can't work out an answer for from the account transfer info

So basically I have 2 acc's on 2 different phones. One of the phones no longer has any connection and is only available over wifi. However that is the acc I like to play on the most and I don't like having limited access. Is it possible to swap over accounts from 2 different mobile devises? Ie, put the account I play the least on the mobile that is only available over wifi?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere in the forum post, I could only see info on transferring fb and pc acc's

2. Are your accounts signed in with Facebook?

3. No neither of them are. Both just played from the apps on the 2 mobiles

4. If they are both signed up with Facebook, you could go to settings and disconnect both devices. Then you can reconnect the account you want on the device you want by connecting it with Facebook.

5. Sorry. I only know how to do with Facebook.

6. Hopefully someone smarter than me posts here.

7. Oh ok. Thank you for looking anyway 

8. On both accounts, go to settings and link them to (different) ATA IDs. All you'll need for that are two email addresses (and well, two passwords you'll have to access those accounts via that ATA Id).

Once both accounts are linked via an ATA ID (it's in fact an identical solution to Frog's facebook linking), you can proceed to swap your accounts (and additionally you can access both accounts via PC).

I would disconnect my least used account (under settings) from my phone to free it up and connect it to my favorite account, then proceed onto my Wifi only device to get my alt over there. Just don't hit reset...

9. Great! I'll give that a go. Thanks a lot for your help 