account transfers

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by YOU_WANT_SOME, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys

I have come to forums today to ask about account transfers. Can anyone tell me how I could account transfer my main onto this device. I'm happy to reset and delete account as I'm a puny little account.

Thanks

2. Delete that account then login ether ata or fb should be top left corner

3. use your ata acc to log in onto other device if that doesnt work contact @thinkingapesupport

4. You mean support@athinkingape.com ? Noob

5. Would it disconnect the account from the other device or will I have the same account on the 2 devices?

6. No it would be linked to all phones a account of mine is linked to 2 phones 1tablet

7. You mean device_transfers@athinkingape.com? Noob

8. And this against ToU. You might banned for this.
    Once you link an account on a new device you must disconnect it from the old device.

9. No just read the tou nothing about having 1 account across multiple devices jus 1 account per device but if I want more alts I can delink them but if I sell the device with out delinking that's ban able

But thanks you save one of my oldest accounts

10. Not true.

11. I believe you can link one account up to 4 devices. Well that's what it says on settings.

12. You can have your account linked into two devices but you can not be on both at the same time, it will kick one device out of KaW.

You can not have 2 accounts on the same device.

You can only de-link a certain amount of times Til it locks you into your last linked account.

13. Support email will still work idiot :roll:
    And why can't you have it linked to two devices? As long as you don't use it at the same time it should be fine

14. No I use the same account same time try it
    Got wrong device when trying to farm some one

15. Because its account sharing.
    And about support email working, yes it does. But takes much longer than device_transfers@athinkingape.com and devs stated very clear on which email address should be contacted about account transfer issues.

16. It is account sharing when multiple persons use the same account. In this case he is 'sharing' with himself. You may link your account to 4 different devices per year. Delinking doesnt make one 'link per year' go away.

17. Steps, like it's been suggested a few times within this thread.

1: link main to either facebook or ata, by settings>>account management>>link account.

2: now once the account is linked you may use the login information to access on pc or to transfer from devices.

3: delink the account you don't wish to have anymore by accessing. Settings>>account management>>delink current device.

Or by resetting the account, you may reset the account once per 24 hours.

4: once the account is delinked/reset, you may use the login information to transfer the account, either by ata or fb.

Note: please remember you may only do this 5 times per 6 months, once you reach the 5th transfer/delink the device will be locked out, till the last delink was done.

If you have any issues with this please email into support@athinkingape.com or follow one of the moderators if you need follow up assistance.

Happy kawing.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.