About the TOU

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by sarcastic-poster, Nov 27, 2016.

1. I find it contradictory.

You may not use accounts that do not belong to you.

Yet the ownership of all accounts belongs to ATA.

2. Wait... You actually read the ToU?
    Wow
    This guy is dedicated

3. The dude spotted one inconsistency, doesn't necessarily mean they read the entire thing >.>

I mean let's be honest, in my 5+ years of being here. I've never gotten around to it either.

4. As far as I am aware although it sounds contradictory it isn't at the same time. The accounts belonging to ATA is for obvious legal reasons so that they have all right to suspend accounts and prevent people trying to counter suspension. That being said the account is basically under the care of the account creator (the player) but ATA has all final authority over it. The account is basically yours to "borrow" unless ATA claim it back.

That's my understanding of it but I am sure someone on the ATA team can clarify it. I will see what I can find out :)

5. So if Winston goes on a power trip he could take over Takuni's account and laugh about it while shoving bananas in his mouth and there'll be nothing Takuni could do?

6. Basically what I was going to say lol

Nothing too contradictory there, just you control accounts that were made by you but ata can do what they want with it whenever they want for whatever reason

7. That sounds like an exhausting way of saying they own your game account(s)