About the indivitual wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Atalanta-, Jun 25, 2014.

1. SORRY i know this thread is having no effort but just wanted to make this to wake DEVS up :cool:

:? Devs first of all we Know You Made INDIVITUAL WARS for creating more better matchups etc etc to Make it Fair to all :?

BUT ITS NOT :(

:cool: :cool: Recent 2 Matchs i been facing is with a roster of 22 peeps with 10-13 serious war builds and rest statless alts ... :ugeek: and these alts are been casted for not only getting a EELvL :shock: but they actually are alts of some or the other person in our opponent clan which actually Leaks all our War strats and important instructions Which actually is not at all fair ways :cry: :x

This is actually time waste Warring when our enemies know our every moves from the start till the end :twisted:

What Could Devs possibly DO :?:
    :idea: WELL If I would SAY what would i do is either Try Creating a CS limits ( eg 1.5mcs ) abv least which gives one person to hit everyone in roster fairly or something better to dispose off statless alts in lower size matchs :mrgreen:

;) Serious warrers need a fair and intesting matchup and roster Which is Being Screwed with MOLES in the WAR ! :(

:!: Hoping For a Response for this Thread :!:

:) _IIIIIiiiiiIIKIIiiiiiiIIIIIII_ :)

2. Oh look. An SH complaining.

3. Your complaining people casting Alts and moling.
    If your a main account, then why the hell are you matched with other players statless Alts. Surely that's a warning sign for you to grow.

4. If they were to implement a require stat total to cast it should be 4-5m. That way most SH will be gone.

5. I have not had a single problem with moles yet so maybe its just because of your size

6. And slayer* damn ampersand

7. The grammar in this is hurting my brain

8. SHs needs to be GONE !! :cool: im already on to converting ;)