About Dev Forum Polls

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Freeflyjunki, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Will you please fix your forum polls to allow the 50% of your user base that uses the iPhone/iPad platform to vote. Really I cannot believe ATA has not fixed this yet.

2.  Noob get off forums.

3. ATA does not own the forum. It is powered by phpBB, devs cannot control it, the simple fact it you must use PC to vote, most people can link their device to the PC it is simple and then you can log on and vote. If you don't want to take the time to do this then you can only blame yourself

4. Take the time to go to PC and log in. Really last time I checked most use iPhones. Not in front of PC all the time. Also I can reply to all other posts. Why not Devs? What is different about Dev post? Just fix it

5. To reply to devs threads you have to access them from a different section like "off topic" you cannot post on them from the Active Topics

6. You can access developer threads and post on them by going into other sections like Strategy.

7. Ahh Flint.
    Beat me to it.

8. "Just fix it." Wow, OP you sound lazy.

Go home, connect to KaW, vote, and then have cake. You're making a mundane inconvenience into a huge ordeal. Calm down, this isn't a dire situation dude.

PS. This is in the wrong forum section.

9. Wow it is. Didn't notice it was in wars

10. It will take 2minutes.....seriously stop whining