Ability to move our buildings around

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by hellsphreak, Oct 11, 2013.

1. I would like the ability to move our buildings around on lands already explored. I have OCD and when I first started out, I didn't realize you couldn't rearrange you buildings on lands already explored so that they are arranged as you would like them. The only way to do it is to destroy and rebuild, which is a waste of gold. Is this even possible in the near future?

2. Wellllll honestly I don't think the devs feel the need to do this as it's only a few people the whole community is fine with it. If you had OCD in the first place you would have built certain buildings in certain places from the start... That's how OCD works... Not oh I'll build it this way. Then later oh my god I can't stand it my OCD is bothering me.

3. I agree, I dont have ocd but I would like my build to be organized,support:)

4. I totally support this idea. I'm not happy with my building arrangement. I'd even burn a few nobs to be able to move stuff

5. I also support this idea cos always can shift my build when I need it urgently.....

6. Support

7. SUPPORT, this is a feature that's usually available in most games in this genre.

8. support... i just want my lands to look cool

9. Support. I've wasted a lot of gold moving building around to make it look cooler. There's no advantage someone could get from moving it around. It's just for the looks. Using mith to change your name color was just for adding some creativity to the game and making it look different.

10. dude id pay 1 mith for 1 minute to move my crap

11. It's a very difficult change to make for something that essentially players can already do (though you lose gold). It is unlikely we'll do this.

12. Not necessary but Support.