ability to buy friends xtals

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -BCK-_Donald_Trump_-BCK-, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Ok so as we know, the devs allowed 1 clan member to buy a bonus plunder spell for the whole clan. My idea is to be able to buy xtals for the clan.

Why?

Example 1
    You want to go for a record time on eb, but not all have xtals.

Example 2
    You're in indi and wc calls xtal blitz, you want to be sure everyone can.

Example 3
    You're in osw and want to pull a epic strip.

Hopefully these xtals would be discounted slightly as 1 individual would be paying but not getting all nonslip the benefit.

Say, 6.99 for 13. (1 each in primal)

Or the ability to pick and choose who in your clan gets 1 and keep it 99 cents.

Thoughts? :)

2. Good idea but peaopl wouldnt ever buy there clan extalls well only a select few would but I guess thats okay

3. Just buy a gift card and give them the code. No need for special programming for all that.

Also inside USA you can gift money to others via iTunes if you have an idevice.

4. 1: I don't want to have to buy a card for every single person, pm every single 1..

2: I don't do iTunes

5. Well hell, let me know if this works out for you. I have a couple things I would like to make my life easier in game also. Maybe I can get those

6. Support, that is all around beneficial to players

7. No support. If u cant afford a $1 xstal to war u shouldnt have casted. And i can c all the freeloaders now going in cc. "Can some1 buy us xstals" No. Just no

8. Support. I can't wait to farm noob clans until they buy me xtal(s). Mwahahaha.

This is why this idea won't work.

9. I do this on occasion. Just buy your friend an iTunes or google play card. Send them the code. Or send them 1$ on paypal and they can buy the xtal off computer

11. some of these players are kids, not to mention maybe they just don't have a cc.

Or he'll maybe I just want to be able to gift xtals. We have players saying "volley me, buy my allies, buy me a seal...etc" what's the difference

12. You could easily do the same thing with seals, what's the difference?

13. ^ seals are a less indirect way and doesn't always require money to get one. 

14. neither do xtals

15. Example 6: someone is farming you and extorts you. Forcing you to buy xtals for their clan as cf.

16. 99% of the time xtals Have to be bought. That comparison is true if you want to compare drops, however, seals are much easier to get than xtals.

17. Don't even begin.....
    We already had this problem of gifting when Mochi was around

18. Thank you.

19. I think that buying Xtals for individuals is a bad idea as I think it could be abused.

But I'd support a spell that you can cast with nobility points that would further increase the bonus plunder for your clan mates for a period of time.

And if any player try's to extort seals from another player and force them to use real money to stop them bullying then that is actually an illegal offence and the player should be reported to ATA immediately.

20. Support. This would be cool. Make it for PvP and pve plunders, too.