AAH YAFI OS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *XxXiiilllD34THllliiiXxX (01), Jul 25, 2012.

1. Anyone know their OSW finish ?? Who's winning??

2. AAH and OS are destroying YAFI. Hasn't finished yet though

3. Tks mate. t5 gonna out soon. Think they gonna end.

4. A few top ppl on YAFI have allies, AAH is winning though.

5. No it's not over, it's only the top guys maybe what 1-6 who have gold left, everyone else is just getting pinned

6. Oh.... Is a looooonnnnnnggggg OSW

7. One does not simply start "winning" an osw. It's all about mentality. Size matters not in this. It is considered a tie between both untill it's over.

8. LOL!! Aah winning or whinning?? Lol..

They been whinning to a lot of clans to help them and certainly we r nvr pin by them.. I easily max plunder back to where i am becoz aah are doing nothing lol... Bz eb.. I think they are more eb clan than a war clan..

And inter still the biggest dutch coward ever! Try to talk chinese when he even cant write wahahahahahah!!

9. Gloating when you aren't strong enough to be put in their ca means little. What, I'm hardly hit, but I'm not in the top ten of my clan, so why hit me alot? See the point.

10. Inter is still the biggest coward in KaW... J_Starr is a close 2nd 

11. @Thelastonealive

Just because your getting hit doesn't mean we're not doing nothing 

12. Is iG helping the AAH alliance out?

13. Wondering because on their list of alliances it says AAH.

14. @fire

Yes now i getting hit becoz apprently aah is butthurt lol.. Nice to see some action.. Lol!!

And inter still the biggest coward in kaw hahahahahahahaha

15. Alive, you were hit yesterday aswel, and pinned for abit but anyways.

Yes iG are on the alliance list

16. If were talking about never being hit why is it lastonealive that I've not been touched from the start of this war?? Big talk from your small stats yet I see you doing nothing and no Inc reports from anyone about you much less any Inc reports from anyone in Yafi hardly..

Fail less little one