AAH REQUEST CF WITH YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AIlPlIOIlCIlAIlLlIYlIPIlSlIE, Jan 17, 2013.

1. The previous thread was locked but many would like to post their tribute hence here it is - please keep it clean and classy:

AAH REQUEST CF WITH YAFI
    by IIIIIIISSlllllllllAAHIIIllll on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:22 pm

After many months of fighting, the council at AAH have decided to request a ceasefire with YAFI. We would add the following comments:
    1. On this occassion, YAFI have prevailed. We applaud their committment and teamwork. Unfortunately AAH suffered many leavers during the war. We concede defeat to YAFI.
    2. We apologise for posting the "YAFI are dead" forum thread - clearly, they weren't.
    3. We would like to apologise to Cambji, for reporting him for botting. We were wrong, it was a valid build. The report was however made in good faith.
    4. We would like to praise ALL AAH members that stayed and fought during this long and protracted war.

AAH now feel it is time to move on, with mutual respect hard earned by both sides.

I ask that there is no trash talk from either side!

DK

Ⱥ β Ⱥ N Đ θ N Ⱥ Ł Ł H θ Ƿ Ɇ 
    ༺Տ թ Ɏ Տ Ɏ N Đ l· C Â Ⱦ Σ༻

2. Well done yafi

Unlucky AAH, probably fought like gods but Yafi prevailed(that means "were victorious right?"

3. Well done yafi

Unlucky AAH better luck next time :/

4. **** didn't mean that, said it failed to send then I edited -_-

5. Holy crap!! Seriously? After all these months? Wow....

6. Wish both sides all the best and happy kawing 

7. What was the original thread locked for?

8. It was locked on request by yafi.

9. My brain freeze moment resulted in request for lock my bad - but please keep it classy - DK made an elegant post and we should respect that 

10. YAFI

11. Is 7LoH still being used

12. It was a hell of a war. Respect to all the fighters.

13. Yafi should continue and crush them. Make them leave kaw

14. congrats YAFI on the win, and better luck next time to AAH, shame to hear u lost members

15. Well fought AAH, Respect 

།༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜།

16. @OP I left because when I was,asking for help when being slammed by YAFI, everyone stood by and did nothing. Many of Us left because we couldn't fight alone

17. Together we were strong, but alone we were weak....when the going got tough half of AAH went"equipment hunting"

18. We didn't lose due to lack of strength, but lack of Unity...