AAH REQUEST CF WITH YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DarkFury, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After many months of fighting, the council at AAH have decided to request a ceasefire with YAFI. We would add the following comments:
    1. On this occassion, YAFI have prevailed. We applaud their committment and teamwork. Unfortunately AAH suffered many leavers during the war. We concede defeat to YAFI.
    2. We apologise for posting the "YAFI are dead" forum thread - clearly, they weren't.
    3. We would like to apologise to Cambji, for reporting him for botting. We were wrong, it was a valid build. The report was however made in good faith.
    4. We would like to praise ALL AAH members that stayed and fought during this long and protracted war.

AAH now feel it is time to move on, with mutual respect hard earned by both sides.

I ask that there is no trash talk from either side!

DK

Ⱥ β Ⱥ N Đ θ N Ⱥ Ł Ł H θ Ƿ Ɇ 
    ༺Տ թ Ɏ Տ Ɏ N Đ l· C Â Ⱦ Σ༻

2. "Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
    How I wonder what you are.
    Up above the world so high,
    Like a diamond in the sky."
    By sisters Ann and Jane Taylor

3. :) nice war. Good job for admitting defeat.

4. Wow… respect to both AAH and YAFI for never backing out of such a messed up war.

5. Well it was fun fighting you before i was dropped from judgement

6. Nice. Good job Yafi

7. Good job both sides 

8. IE
    །༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜།! Very nice!

atleast I can say my 8 xstals helped in the strip few days ago  respect

9. A genuine request - respect and accepted with open arms.

།༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜།

10. Good job Both on a good war. Glad to have known and warred with a few of you as well 

11. Thank you for the war, it's been great. Lots of respect for the remaining Aah warriors

12. wow much respect i give to both clans .....

13. Respect to both

Gosh this feels like Facebook...

14. Respect and good luck 

།༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜།

15. Yafi Mad respect for AAH.

And i guess i was part of this war for one day lol. And that day happens to be when the war ended today.

16. ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ
    Dk Respect

17. Respect to YAFI

Ⱥ β Ⱥ N Đ θ N Ⱥ Ł Ł H θ Ƿ Ɇ 
    ༺Տ թ Ɏ Տ Ɏ N Đ l· C Â Ⱦ Σ༻

18. CF accepted!  Thank for the 9 months and geeat war. AAH did try their best. We have much respected for all AAH stayed back and fight till last mins 

Conceding defeat not mean you lost everything but you gain our respects with your sincerity. Happy kawing and take care all dear AAH brothers and sisters

།༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜།

19. Great* my bad 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.