AAH & DeVasT4TioN Vs Ya__Judgment__FI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *BottomNuggets (01), Jan 8, 2013.

1. Okay, before anyone moans, yes I am hiding behind an alt as I do not want any of these clans finding out my main.

I would firstly like to give credit to Yafi who show all of KAW that they are perhaps the greatest OSW clan there has ever been. No clan that has gone against them yet has yet to come out the other end smelling of roses ans have pretty much had to post a cf request to end their misery.

Now this current osw is different. I know players on both sides and credit must be given to
    -DeVaSt4Tion-. A realatively small clan with many experienced players within it but not a clan that could be expected to last longer than a few days against the might of Yafi. But here they still are and so I am told the likes of Shidust, Kodiak and II___SI___II have shown their war credentials and that they can more than hold their own... They just need to learn to hold their tongue at times.

It does seem that whilst AAH and Dev respect their opponents, yafi do not show the same respect and have resorted to all kinds of propoganda. It is very rare that Yafi outnumber their opponents and this is why this war is so different. They now greatly outnumber them but are not anywhere near to finishing them off. call it stubborness or what not but I have had info from the Yafi side that this is indeed not as one sided as it appears. Yafi have done a fair few trill plus strips but recently Ryan was stripped of 2-3trill himself.

Anyway I have been watching this war with great interest and yes it is likely that Yafi will perhaps come out victourious but I would expect this war to go on for a very long time yet and I also predict that -DeVaSt4TioN- is a clan that will become very well known over the coming months for all the right reasons. (granted this has been helped with the precence of AAH, but it appears that where most of AAH's allies have ran for the hills, Dev have proved worthy allies). Ironic really as it could be said that AAH dragged the small war clan of devastation into this war.. Niave of Devastations council members but they can still hold their head high and are showing they are no push overs.

Thanks for your time and happy kawing everyone

2. Re: AAH

YAFI always show respect to opponents... Until they are disrespected themselves. Usually targets get in hissy because they got themselves hit and trash talk, so it's only fair to return favour.

3. Re: AAH

Read the walls who is trash talking. Not us.

4. Re: AAH

Post with your main and show some guts. U til then you don't deserve a response

5. Re: AAH

Technically you responded... Just saying lol

6. Re: AAH

USE A MAIN

7. Re: AAH



8. i actually like this thread and he insnt talking trash but saying what is right ... and i respect him for that regardless if he uses his alt ... unlike others that use there alt to talk trash about other clans..

9. Re: AAH

^ says the guy from the clan this thread is supporting

10. Re: AAH

Read first paragraph and stopped reading.

Coward, post with a main.

11. read the first 2 sentences and i decided youre a load of crap. A huge miss informed trash talk following load of crap. Feel free to give md your mains name so i can farm you. 

12. Re: AAH

SAME HERE

13. none of u have been in this osw so none of u know what is going on but us aah and yafi ... go read appleseeds post on aah is dead and he tells it how it is to so shut up and stop thinking u know whats going on in a osw that ur not apart of .. also he says yafi is the best osw clan ever in kaw so where is the trash talking at lol :lol:

14. Re: AAH

Really we do all of the slandering? I seem to remember a certain thread posted by inter that pronounced us dead.. And the ever changing banner of the devastation and aah members.. Especially J_Starr.. Correct me if I'm wrong but we are just finishing what you started  nice try though

15. Re: AAH

^ so that in " Your " dictionary is actually called "Trash Talking".

16. Re: AAH

^ @nightmare

17. if i remember correctly ryan and titus was the first to talk trash on walls b4 anyone at dev started talking trash yeah get facts straight buddy ... also regardless what inter or anyone at aah have done was b4 dev got involved ....

18. Re: AAH

Another Yafi fan...ughhh

19. Re: AAH

But one thing Wht he said is right. They will get popular fighting us , no matter if they go all naked. You have to lose somethin, to gain somethin. 

Tiny clans are now starting to fight us for popularity. Credit goes to all the members of YaFi. We have a big  after all. 

20. Re: AAH

This op must be AAH alt to push dev morale up lol. Check J_starr banner he always trash talk there, they deserved hammering from us lol. Cry more in forum noobs. Only zaft destiny, zaft carnage, ex zaft faith opponent deserve a lot of respect from me. 