AAH clan DEAD finally

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SHUT_UP_BABI, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Finally after new year 2013 AAH clan r dead clan , can't take it any longer bcos of inter a lousy leader, most of thier member call it quit, those still at AAH clan mostly r banned acc that play cheat , so final result YA_Judgment_Fi won the war well done kudos to u all 

2. Is there a need for this

3. Words from the alt! Good to see another one of your kind.

4. Yeah news from an alt!

5. Please. Speak something I'd like to call English. You MIGHT want to try it.

6. Op, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

7. Yay

I'm sad if this isn't true

8. I e hated AAH since that nooby magician idiot came on forums

9. I'm starting to support the stat requirement for posting on forums...

10. Fluffles I like the Billy Madison reference, but I did that a week ago :/

11. Furni I used to do it a lot about a year ago. I found it in notepad and am using it again. Lol

12. Oh ok, i mean I don't care I just like the insult hahaha and get kind of attached to it at times... I need a new insult.

13. Maybe they should have a stat requirement to create a thread? Not fool proof, but a start.

14. Val you are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.

15. Lol but it would have to be at least 1m cs

16. look at my wallcrying babycant even fight still talk so biglooking for my main i worry u all wil ask for cf again when my main come out Osiris still a better clan to join 