A8/Os CF Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, May 16, 2014.

1. The A8/Os war is ending. 

A8 is requesting a CF from all parties involved. 

It's been 3 months and nothing is really going to change, and it shouldn't have gone this far to begin with. 

But this thread is not for going into what happened, or why. This thread is merely to request a cf with Osiris, and in turn, Outlawz and DKOD as well. 

Sorry for reposting, was not aware that the thread needs to be left up for 7 days. ️

Please no trolls or "support/no support", as they are not needed. 

Thanks,

~Lovely~<33

2. At least A8 fought against some tough odds.

That seven days thing seems like they should of bad that in the cf agreement firstly.

3. Hmmm...did you think you can actually win against orisis?

4. They did Rikki 

5. I wasn't told about it, which was why I locked the last one when trolls came in.

6. And kiss there's no need or want for those type of remarks. Regardless who won and who thought they could or couldn't win, bottom line is they fought.

Plz refrain 

7. Deni ignore the trolls and they fade into the background as insignificants - react and you help them succeed

8. Wasn't there a thread about this already? And didn't it get locked?

9. Ooooohhhhhh ok didn't see the "7 day part" lol my apologies 

10. This is wonderful news!

11. Fighting as a team no matter the odds... MUCH RESPECT OSW WARRIORS are a dying breed in KAW....

12. Well, you both learned learned new things I suppose. May someone PM me the full story, unbiased.

13. Purr, you will never find an unbiased story. Osiris will have their side and A8 will have their side. How you determine facts and perhaps personal biases against one side will decide which you align with.

14. Most likely right friend. But I can try eh? And hai devil.

15. Lol this is funny

16. I am unbiased and my account of this whole thing would be completely based solely on the facts that i have made that way through forming my own opinions and believing them to be true for long enough to make them that way.

17. I'm just staying out of it. ️