A Sudden Turn in Events

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GriMzZy_TDT, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Yep. Its another thread about the GH change.

BUT WAIT BEFORE YOU CLICK AWAY

I know you are sick of seeing these crybaby threads, but this one is a bit different. I think everyone by now has broken down how different people are reacting.

HOW PEOPLE ARE REACTING ABOUT THIS RANDOM GH CHANGE WOW THIS IS A LONG TITLE

Sorry, I had to make a thread about how different people are reacting.

THE GH

99% of the GH are crying and demanding a refund because they dont realize how much of an exploit the build actually is. Im sorry, but seriously I think pretty much every single thread about the gh change except for maybe one or two has been the gh's complaining about the change.

Hey, hey, hey

Notice I said 99% of gh. there is a tiny percentage of gh that actually realize how annoying and unfair gh is, and knew devs would have to change the mechanics (only took them a couple years :roll: )

(Im a gh btw and im glad this overpowered build is finally nerfed)

THE REST OF KAW (ATTACK BUILDS, ETC)

If you arent a gh, you hate gh. I was an attack build for my entire kaw time (2 1/2 years) and I know that I resented gh. Why? because everyone loved gh, and plus it was so op. it also seemed "mainstream" or whatever.

So now, the rest of KaW is laughing at all the gh at the gh protest in the forums, instead the other way around.

THE SOS HANSELS
    Now onto the last category we have the SoS hansels. Gh soaked up attention and fame better than Lady gaga. These SoS hansels can finally have some good. Plus, SoS hansels are also seeking a plunder boost.

So now, Im pretty sure that 87% of KaW will hate me, and all the gh's will be in my Newsfeed. Sorry gh because I'm pretty sure that most of you will be pretty angr-

Crap the Gh's already on me! ****!

Im out!

*Strangled screaming*

2. I agree GH is unfair, and I was one :lol:

3. Ummm o_O Idk how to respond to that.... I guess it's mostly true... Just SoS hansel plunder is better anyway o_O well as long as u skim spies like meh ️

4. Deal withe he ps' u thought gh was annoying haha yall attack builds got another thing comin'

5. SoS plunder is better? Ive always wondered why people went for SoS because I thought it had bad plunder but gewd stats.

6. Yeah all the ghs will now convert to SoS... Which is even more overpowered :3 trololol

7. KingNotch is a GH.
    I'm not.
    #FinallyWeAreNotLikeTwinsYAY

8. I agree, I'm also a GH, and expected this to happen, but not all of has have at least 350B ready to upgrade, so I'm going to have to spend the next couple of days with sleepless nights just to get it D

9. Yeah SoS is betterererrr o_O just not so much for your troops o_O so u have to rely on your clan to complete or the plunder will be dramatically worse :eek:

10. I would relate it to Miley Cyrus Twerk, rather than Lady Gaga

11. I agree with you 100% op lol

The reign of the SosH will soon cause the gh crowd to stray away from being so upset.
    I have a feeling the sos hansels will be bad ass. I am fairly sure they will bump up the Plunder a small amount for each level.
    Just imo but it seems it could be very true.

12. At least they are doing something to force me to upgrade :p been just coasting on great plunder and doing nothing with it.

13. Why is sos hansel better then gh?

14. Ive wondered that too Caribou

15. Let's just all become attack builds and end exploits :lol:

16. Gh Caused there own downfall. it was probably due to a number of GH who could convert to T6 not doing so due to the advantages of the GH thus negatively impacting overall growth. the devs thus decided plunder cap GH so more benefit from there build updates (and they profit)

all In IMO.

17. Yay for sos

18. So now instead of an OP guild hansel we have the same thing with better statsaka SOS. This will fix hardly anything. At least outgrowing them before was a good option. Now they're bigger and stronger

19. I hated ghansels?

Oh. Well, thanks for telling me, I didn't know