A sincere message to Zaft

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Aura2, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Hi there community,

Frankly, I've been discussing this to many of our kin, and some of us believe the altercation that led to this osw is extremely pointless. Point is, not all of us agree to this and wish this osw to be over. Especially since we want to prepare for the summer battles and stock up on funds for the update on T5 on lowlands.

Personally I've been stripped 470b, which is a small price, but even so I dislike the fact that we are at an all out war based on some noob in zaft. Albeit, I understand he's family to you, but sometimes it's best to amputate the dying appendage, especially if its costing your newer members to suffer at the cost. We both know the next generation of family will rule. Will you sacrifice that?

I will say this, I apologize on behalf of apocalypse since many of our infantile members have been making alts to troll your name forums. As much as I hate to defile what some of my leaders said, Laoda is absolutely right. I have friends in zaft and don't want to fight.

TLDR
    Respect to Zaft
    Drop Cozza
    We will handle the rest

2. Alt

But nice war

Personally I wanted to see y'all beat zaft

3. And you make an alt to apologize?

4. Hmm i found the alt to be more of an avatar representing the half of MG that does not want to fight.

5. Noob. Alt. nuff said

6. Soon most of forums will be nothing but alts!!! This horrible propgecy was told to me by the almighty original alt!!!?

7. Wow trying to apologize and make demands still u may as well save your breath their not going to meet your demands I mean you even stated your reason for being in this war is pointless and yet your making demands and keeping it going well done on wasting that time it took you to write this post

VILLY OUT
    FULL SUPPORT TO ZAFT

8. A sincere message will never come from an alt..

A true leader will never use an alt even if the message is excellently written.

9. Well said Scouty

10. Respect respect respect.... Alt -.-

11. Scouty I was thinking the same thing. This guy is obviously some bystander just trying to start more mess. Well it was a fail!!

12. No no no!

Reasons are valid keep up the fighting!!!

13. Alt alt alt alt people shut up, it takes one person to point out that its an alt

14. Is this even verified to be true by MG?

15. @ooz the fighting may Be fun but the reasons the war started were bs.

16. @deni I doubt it

17. Would anyone be kind enough to explain to a new player what "Zaft" and "Apocalypse" is?

18. They are very big strong and powerful clan families that are currently at war with each other.

19. Who cares what the reasons were???
    War needs no reason. It doesn't matter who's right or wrong, what matters is BLOODSHED(.)