A Sincere Apologie to IMMORTAL DEATH DEALERS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _BlueHawk_, Feb 4, 2013.

1. We, MUTINY, would like to apologize to IDD for the OSW. We were misled into believing that their Rocknrolla, had mislead people into believing that OUR rocknrolla, was his alt. which led to 4 of our members hitting their RocknRolla. IDD then defended their clan member, which eventually led to OSW. Mutiny, would like to stress that we were the aggressors in this OSW, not IDD. They were defending their clan member. Again, we, MUTINY, apologize for all hits recieved.

2. Ty for your apology and for admitting your mistake. Cf is now in effect

3. Thank you for clearing this up. Apology accepted and CF is declared. We extend friendship to Mutiny clan. To all IDD and friends thank you for your support.

4.  their goes another one.

Love these apology threads

5. Damnit and I missed it!

6. :mrgreen: so rockenrolla won?

7. Hey! I know these people! :lol:

8. I thought i was having a deja vu of sorts when i read op.

9. Closest i've seen to db swearing in ages

10. To bad its all bs. I know for fact mutiny was right and idd used iss members and merc members to force mutiny into cf and kicked people as farm for cf term. Cause they are bully farmers.

11. -rocknrolla- is nothing but a farming bully as is his clan. -rocknrolla- hit first and idd could not save face so they farm clan half they size with back up. Lol what a bunch of EB cows

12. Seems genuine for once :roll:

13. I sont cause IDD farm me all ya want im never reseting and you will see me in news feed everyday as reminder and take time out your day. And in forums an walls. You cant block me forever im "the bug" muhaaaa

14. Why's that a problem? Stop acting hurt cos you got kicked.

It's a war game, if you can't fight bigger opponents, back down before you get clapped down *****. Don't cry bout it after.

15. Funny mutiny not my clan but i joined to help and they ran for cover leaving only me to fight. Thats okay see you all im news feed

16. Don't help people you don't know next time.

Talk with your actions, jump off forums.

17. Inc 0/1 stl vaspin.
    Thx for the link.

18. Vaspin u pulled us in the war u fag go eat a dick