a serious apology to supaboy and zaft

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Christiano-Ronaldo (01), Jan 18, 2013.

1. This is a serious apology to supaboy of zaft
    Teri ma bhn krne me bht maja aya but now i ask for cease fire
    Well ppl barking around that i did reset coz u farmed me
    I asked for 1vs1 but you come out with whole clan to hit a 1m player
    Wow that's why ppl are afraid of zaft :p
    Well in the end i'm sorry lets be friends again :)
    Note to stellarcryptic and khann dusro k mamlo me ungli kiya to pura hath kar dungi MC BC
    THANKS AND SORRY SUPABOY
    lets be friends again bro

2. UH English?

3. Wait what???

4. Me No speak El Noob

5. Friendly 1v1 and he brought clan? Or like you pissed him off 1v1 but it was actually you pissed off zaft..?

6. I pissed zaft you got to be kidding dude i complaint many a times to his clan admins of solution they didn't even replied to my wall post or followed back

7. Zaft sucks....dude they dont deserve apology!!!

8. When will people learn that resetting because a clan is farming you only gives them power.. You reset because you are weak.

9. Redstar and cella only a doggy bug bullied. To Redstar , I seriously warm you, do not hire me or my ally. If not.......you will figure out soon

10. The amount of foreignness and/or UnEnglishness on this thread is mucho Bad Essay

11. So people who don't speak English can't post in forums?

12. The language hes speaking in is either Punjabi, Arabic or Urdu not a 100% sure didn't understand all of it;

Near the end of the paragraph he said something like its better not to get involved in matters that do not concern you.

13. He's apologised. Give him a break

14. Wow. You should have never apologized.they Farmed with 13 clans and i never said sorry nor did I reset. That juSt shows your scared and don't have the courage to stand up to zaft

15. BAD GRAMMAR IT HURTS AGHHHHH !!!

16. She was speaking Urdu/Hindi. And i know what she said :lol:

17. I think they should treat KaW as the do the WSOP(World Series of Poker). Although their are many different cultures of people who play. You are only allowed to speak english.

18. ZAFT ARE GOING SOUTH ! EVEN LAODA HAS RUN FROM ZAFT 

19. Next time dont ask for 1v1