A QUESTION MANY OF US EE'ERS PROBABLY HAVE AT THE END OF THE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by INYC__lRICHl__NYCI, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Firstly, I am not good with bb codes or anything fancy, cut me some slack.
    And without further ado, my question for the devs: Will we need the rancor to last until November 10th, when the season ends, or until November 14th, when rewards are distributed. This will impact a number of us already at 50 rancor such as myself who are looking to know if they need another war to refresh timers.
    Ty in advance,
    -Roger a.k.a SF Resident Troll a.k.a Santa 

2. Same as last season. When the season ends is when you need to save for; the four days are for distribution

3. I asked myself the same thing.
    Gonna play once next week to be on the safe side️

4. @shadow
    Is that confirmed? i'd just like to be on the safe side. After all I had to use a whopping 8 xtals this season for my rancor. wouldn't want it to go to waste 

5. @shadow
    Is that confirmed? i'd just like to be on the safe side. After all, I had to use a whopping 8 xtals this season for my rancor. wouldn't want it to go to waste 

6. I am doing all the wars these last 2 weeks on my gh in attempt at the basic mith equip

7. Stupid phone...apologize for double post

8. I believe it's the same as last season. The 4 days after season ends are just for distribution.

If you don't get an answer from someone of authority you should War again just to be safe.

Santa 

9. Rodger is one of the lucky few who will get the full set.

10. From my knowledge.

Season ends at nov 10th and equip is given on nob 14th and if the timer runs out on let's say the 11th you lose it... Happened to my friend last season... Dunno if it's the same bit just war next week to be safe. Better safe then sorry.

11. OP, u only used 8xtals for 50rancor? o_O

12. Phar, are you the one that was with us during season 1?

13. Yeah, that's the Phart I know.

14. Yeh lol, i needed to use 8 xtals total for my 50 rancor. 

15. Yeah because your in strike force lmao. Xstals are probably optional a lot of your 1hr wars