A question for the Devs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by RoyalVyper, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Why am I not offered the 5 dollar 5x pack like my wife is being offered? I am not comfortable spending 20 dollars as my first purchase of a new game. Let me have the option of the 5 dollar pack to try out the Pay to play items and I will consider spending more money in the future.

2. Usually you'll get the higher priced pack for 3 days after purchasing the lower. So you must have bought the $5 pack and now will be offered the $20 pack for the next few days. Just wait it out.

3. I have not bought any packs whatsoever so I just wait it out and it will change to the 5 dollar pack again?

4. Yes. Should be 1-3 days.

5. What's the 5 dollar 5x pack?

6. i've had a $4.99 starter pack since i started this acct & has not changed once in over a month now

7. If you buy the $5 deal youll get a $20 deal for a few days, if you buy the $20 deal youll get the $100 deal. Itll scale down if a few days passes and you dont buy

Imo. The $100 deal for me was off the hook! There was a 2000 nobility one. As well as a nob/seal/xtal one that woulve run me around $200 plus

8. I prefer creating new accounts and buying the deals. 4000 nobs for £100. 60 xtals, 400 nobs and a renegard sword for £20. AMAZING!!!