A possible mithril exploit…

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LHL_LegendaryEons_LHL, Apr 29, 2013.

1. After reading the no match thread for Wars 11 & 12 this week, I noticed AAH ( A B A N D O N A L L H O P E)had signed up 50 people for a EE war today. Considering as most wars dont have more than 30 people…I'm forced to conclude the following:

Since I know AAH are not noobs by any means they either, simply have not done a single ee war and were unaware that signing up w 50 members is 99.999% unliekly to get a match, or the more likely:

They signed up expecting to get a no match, just so they can do the paladin eb, with the maximum amount of ppl possible. For basically free mith with no work involved. Unless another clan does the same thing, who is to stop a clan from doing this?

i'm not saying it is wrong or illegal by any means. However it could be considered an exploit of the matchup system and could be looked badly upon.

I suggest tightening the roster limits to 25-35 people to prevent this from happening. No one has been successfully matched up over 35 ppl in roster, and i find it unnecessary to have the really unrealistic 50 ppl upper limit.

I'm hoping others may agree on this.

Fire, CoW Sup. Command

2. We signed up with max people the other day and had aatch

3. Nope. It's a strategy. I haven't thought if it but it seems very effective.

4. Because 40v36 was a proper matchup? Plus your scores made it seem like you didn't even try :p

5. Devs will monitor this and take the eb away if it continues, read some more when you question is answered in numerous threads.

6. Thread already made on this.

7. Well when 28 of the 40 were one guy its hard to win and they were much bigger than us, plus mostly hansels… lol

8. At the most they get 14 mith. Not the most productive way mith up. Also unless the devs say Max is 30, I don't think we should trash talk them.

9. LoL your gona punish a clan for following the rules? if war rules state 25-40 and i sign up 40 which they have everyright to do. If theirs a.problem dev can change.the requirment to 25-30

10. I say keep letting clans do this, And eventually they will start getting matched up against eachother.. Think about it this exploit will kill itself once more than 1 clan starts doing it 

11. Noobs, the devs did not award mith for the paladin eb because the odds were likely purposeful. - the devs have been monitoring all of the signups closer then you think.

12. I will say this last week I warred at a clan that got matched against one trying for no match .. Was bad for them lol 95-7 bil in a two hour war lol ...

13. hope OP hasn't got bigger probs than that ...

14. The devs aren't idiots.
    They know about this exploit. It's kind of pooping obvious.

15. Station as i said earlier 28/40 people was one person, good job lol dont feel too good about yourself…

16. Its honestly not too big of a deal. :p I think its more of a loss to that clan than help. And im not trash talking them, I just was curious on AAH's reasoning for a 50 member sign up