A Noob 1v1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Peanut-Bear, Jan 8, 2013.

1. So, before I get forum banned, I would like to have a 1v1 with a random person off of the forums. This person would have to be around 800K cs.

Also, Ashaya2 is looking for a partner. Not on ATM, but you can wall him about it. I think he is looking for 1.2-1.4 mil cs.

Anyways, the rules of the 1v1: No one is allowed to interfere. This battle is between us. The loser has to make a thread in forums saying something along the lines of this: (winner here) is way better than me, and I bow to (his/her) supremacy.

Doesn't have to be exactly that, but close enough.

This battle will last until one of us forfeits. Even if you have to forfeit due to an extended vacation, you still have to make this thread.

Wall me if you are willing to do this.

2. reserved against 1st noobs.

3. IlII-ShadowWarriorOfDeath-llIl stop spamming this thread please and thank you.

Edit : I removed your spam

4. When is first going to become silencable...
    I heard Moose was silencing for it... Whether that's true?

5. Nu one v one drain.... I refuse >_<

6. lol some day you will.... some day. what if I were to just start farming you Sheep? would you fight back? have force kill me? lmao just wondering...

Also, ***** did wha...? Spam my thread, you say? I oughta farm you for free!!!! :twisted:

We don't do that here (do what?) farm for free, OR spam (gotcha).

Am I insane? when it's 6 am, haven't had any sleep for over 24 hours, yes :D

7. Give me 2 hours :) I gotta get some sleep :/

8. I'm going to school in 4 hours.An I'll be away for 5 weeks...

9. lol 2 hours will be enough time for me to have you pinned :D

Although, that isn't a very fair 1v1, now that I look at stats. You are what? half my stats?

10. Yeah but it a noob :D

11. And I don't care about virtual gold so I won't do a little forum surrender I just keep hitting or being hit. Eventually you bow down to me :evil:

12. lmao. I never give up. You're on :)

I won't strip to much away while you are gone for 5 weeks :twisted:

13. ALL HAIL KING DELTA.

14. Drian strip him and you'll be pinned.

15. :cry:

but it's a 1v1?

and I don't care lmao. Pin me if you like :lol:

I have more than enough accounts to deal back the pain to you.

16. Well, how many computer alts you have?

17. lol tiger O_O