A New Way to PVP

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Hypnotic-Octoworm, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Now let's admit it, barely anyone does PVP anymore and I'm pretty sure no one from the forums would do it so I have an idea that many of you would most likely agree on.

First we would remove all hitting of other players except for wars because no one likes farming. We could then put all of our focus on making great ebs and completely forget PVP. This I believe we be one of the best additions to Kingdoms at War because so many more players would stay and everyone would just do ebs all day. Another good idea I have that can go with this is that you'll be assigned to clans and you can't change clans so that way all clans will be equal.

Overall I know none of you fourmers would ever attack someone on Kaw so lets just make these changes for the sake of Kaw and our people!

2. Your losses doesn't tell that you pvp much...get more experience please

3. If by "barely anyone," you mean half of the top 50 LB clans, then I agree.

4. Please explain that more clearly cuz I think I can speak for all when I say no one under stood you

5. I would not agree with this KaWrrection in the game

6. 1. Probably more people would leave

2. The clan thing ruins the social aspect

3. The idea of it sounds dumb...

7. Nivans u prove his point with his lack of losses. Why don't u send him some inc. or are you only a big boy on forums?

8. Narwhal now how can you assume all that so quickly. Can you explain it more

9. Yes nivans you must PVP way more with your 2k loses compared to my 1k

10. Well... Where do I begin?...
    PvP is what the game was built on, taking pvp would be like taking a bottle from a baby. I'm sure that forumers pvp. I sure do, it's funny to see the reactions from 1 or 2 random hits. Also, why the literal **** would you take away pvp? You must be a super eb noob. Case closed.

11. Believe it or not.

I still see pvp clans.

No support

12. Patriots at war

13. Fine..check ur news op :lol:

14. Woah you are gonna have to give me evidence that you are not the only one thinking that (didn't think about that? Huh?

15. Please tell me you are just trolling.

16. 1. I know a lot of people that like the fact that they could be attacked and they could attack people at any moment, and if they took that away, they would really get bored cause instead of just occasionally fighting, they can never fight unless they get in a war clan.

2. People may never get into the clan they want, therefore they would leave the game cause they can't choose what kind of clan they want. An EB fairy might get matched up with a war clan and vice versa. I would leave the game because it stops me from ever making new friends.

3. Let's think about this. You can't fight other kingdoms although it was how the game first started. You can't even choose what kind of group of people your hanging out with.

I mean really? Just why?

17. Uh no I don't even know what trolling means.. Use words. Are you humaning?