A New War Idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RambunctiousRacketeer, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Hey everyone I've come today with a new idea for war!

Ok, I don't know about everyone else, but I just can't seem to find the time for ee. I'd bet that some others also have that problem. Well I've got a new proposal that is a lot more fun than ee. it also is mor flexible for ppl that have tight schedules.
    What is my idea? My idea is a lot like the ee system that we have in place now accept that ee is clan based, this would be free for all. In my idea, players can sign up to be a participant for a set amount of time, maybe 24-48 hrs. Then, there would be a list that's a lot like the battle list accept only people who signed up for the war appear on it. Durring the war, players would hit other players on the list just like in ee and the ee KO system would be left intact. Slso, it would reward mithril just like ee and the war's top 50% of players would receive a gold reward. So, please post any new ideas or feedback for this on my thread

Ty for reading

2. would u get gold only as a reward or equip n mithril?

3. Bump. Something needs to be done for pvp. This seems like an idea ata would actually integrate.

4. there will be seasons just like ee so after each season there will be special reward equips. and yes it will reward mithril. the top 50% players that mode the most ppl would get a gold reward

5. I am very excited about this answer, please post ur support on this thread

6. and I agree, pvp is high on the priority list

7. Wld there be more mithril equip along with dis new war or wld we stay with regular soul reaper, morning star, etc?

8. we's stay with regular I think, but I'm not a dev so I don't have the alto ate decision lol

9. Would these wars also be based on plunder.?

10. Would this be inside the clan or would it still be clan vs clan??

11. free for all clans don't have anything to do with it. every man for himself

12. To long and not attractive to my eyes,therefore no support.

13. this is not the finished idea, maybe it'd be shorter you can have your Input

14. Actually, this deserves a colorful underline Support

15. My thoughts on free for all is if u have people with 3 mill cs against 1 mill cs that's not to fair to the 1 mills cause they will most lit fail if u had a system to arrange teams based on cs inside the clan then that would work