A New War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Infoldst, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Well I was just sitting at my rehab being talked to by my threapist about my kawcaine and my mith addiction when I came up with this idea!!!!

What if there was a war that allows multiple clans to fight in either a 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, or a free for all.

Now I know this could be abused by bigger clans pairing up but what if the devs made it random that two allied clans wont be paired up unless they get lucky and overcome that .1% of being paired...

Here is how it could work.

First lets say four clans qued up in the 2 vs 2 battle they would break up into teams 1 and 2, each team would get like 1-2 hrs to discuss tactics becuz they share same clan chat the reward would be splitted up among the winning team like regular war but which ever team of that winning team did more gets a chance of getting equipment drops or abig bag of gold with a drop rate of todays EB's. This could work for 3 vs 3 and as high as devs go but with the bigger wars like 4 vs 4 the equipment and bags of gold would be better then just a 2 vs 2 rewards. Also they should be achievments for clans and players for winning a certain number of these wars

Now free for all would work also,

Lets say clan 1, clan 2, and clan 3, que up for Free For All. It would work like a regular war except that u could eliminate a team by hitting every opponet successfully on a team and maybe devs would make clan achievments for eliminating a clan and personal achievments for helping eliminate the clan or participating in these wars. The winning clan should either get aqua inferno mith and/or equipment for winning but the droprate is really low.

Both of these wars should be randomly qued for clans to war clans similar to their size so lets say a big clan like regulators, iG, last rights, foxes, and other big clans wont fight smaller clans.

Well if I get enough support I will email devs this Idea.

Plz give me tips and such to make these ideas better as I think these wars would be a whole lot cooler then The Haunting or FoD,

Also I think these equipment items should be better then little EB items or at least equal to the Bow from TGL.

Srry for typos, I cant Fix them as Im on a Ipod

Also im not in rehab lol

2. It already happens in osw but tweak a little and you could get support

3. *I mean that this form of warring already happens through osw

4. I like the concept of it.

5. Support 

6. I'm already confused. Keep it simple: farm someone wait for him to cry to clan. Get scout bombed and wall rages from owner/admins about being a terrible farmer and laughing at how u are 'pinned' (no **** derp, hansel). Let clan know the bait has worked and hook is set. Strip farm them all Til they have nothing or until they pay a large ransom for CF.

Why follow the rules of a system and keep wanting to implement new changes and updates when you can just war freely and with your own rules and goals?

Nevertheless OP, I do applaud you for coming up with new ideas for war and to spark combat back I to a wildfire throughout KaW. But the answer is much simpler. Be the change you wana see. Start farming and fighting, there's been enough talk and speculation on 'how can we bring war back?' JUST FIGHT! Start with the battle list and hit more than 5 times who cares. Time for action not more talk.

7. I think we should shift this game from heavy ebs to heavy wars and only useebs as a way to grow abit

8. Bro. This is a period >.<. Use it.

9. . Ty so much when did they come up with a update for it to have a .

Lol ty i was To exicted of this idea srry for no punctuation

10. No random clans versus random clans, that turns it more into a server which defeats the purpose of a mmorp. Its also their own choice if someone wanted to war an iG and foxes alliance.

I think how i could work is as someone is preparing for a typical 1v1 system war then another clan at peace's admins or owner could request either of the two sides to become an alliance for a double system war.

If three of the admins/owner accepts then the other clan has to find a partner.

They then have 24hours to prepare for a 2vs2.

The 3vs3 could be the same although while a 2vs2 is preparing, the same thing could happen-

Another clan requests to form an alliance and if they accept, the other side has to do the same.

For the free for all-
    A 1v1 system war then someone requests BOTH clans for a free for all, both clans have to accept however if one clan rejects the clan requesting is rejected

Also what would be the point in a double war? Or triple war? Or free for all? Yeah fun but same mithril and prestiege payout....

Thats why i say for the double wars-
    if win
    Double mithril payout
    double prestiege earned
    If lost
    Double prestiege lost

For triple wars-
    Win-
    Triple mithril
    Triple prestiege
    Lose- triple prestige lost

Free for all
    Win-
    Double mithril
    Double prestiege
    Lose-
    Double prestiege lost

So plenty to play for.

Also for these alliances, for each clan they should have there own name colour in clan chat and clan members so that you can't abuse the coloured names on world chat but also have a difference between your clan mates and clan allies.

~Clumsy~

11. I thought about it and think that clans shouldnt be random but paired with equally even teams

12. I'm not sure this could be a stable as a regular system for warring but this could be used for a tournament in the near future maybe to open up the new system war changes.

13. Mith addiction sucks

14. Support