a new strip defense tactic idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Harvesters, Jun 28, 2013.

1. I was just thinking about potatoes and such when suddenly the topic of strips was on my mind...(not in the dirty way)

The idea is "hiding". Now I know right about some random troll is already thinking "wow what a noob there is already a Mithril spell for that". Yes there is but there is two ways this is better.

1. It doesn't cost Mithril, which is frankly kind of expensive if you use it often.

2. It can REALLY confuse a person and delay a strip if you play it right.

So, the basic idea is you have your 10 or 20 five hundred billion allies that if someone stripped and farmed you would equal out to devastating losses. And then for the rest of your slots you purchase as many allies for the slots you have all pricing about 120 million (this is the really good price no one shops at).
    Basically this will make it EXTREMELY hard for them to find your big allies becuase your other small allies will be more likely to show up on your page of allies that people can see

Also this works better if the majority of your 500 billion allies don't have propacks, BUT works just fine if they do.

What this strategy does is, is that it delays them for a little bit, but not for THAT THAT long, or completely confuse them into thinking your an idiot with no allies except cheap 120 mil ones.

So, that's basically it. I'm sorry if it has already been said before, but I just wanted to make a thread on it.

or maybe coughwantedtotryoutsomebbcodescough

So yeah that's it another thread by Harvesters

2. No BB codes failed....I HAVE THE POWER OF HE-MAN!!!

3. So...oh forget it not worth the response

4. Wow, the only threads that people care about now are joke and question threads

5. Op I don't understand this. Maybe you were speaking engrish for a second but.... It confuses me

Plus. Good players strip when you sleep so if I read correctly

6. How does this confuse people?! It's easy to understand if you read the whole thing and not skim

7. I understood it, nice effort mate

8. Smart idea, but are you sure that the smaller allies will show up on the player's page instead of the bigger ones

9. Not a new idea but still good :)

10. Op this would work but people volley 5bil-10k allies up

11. You would want to buy a lot of 10bil allies

12. This tactic has been around forever but, unfortunately, it doesn't work anymore. Only your most expensive allies show on your front page now.

13. This used to work, was called pos (prevention of strip).

No longer though. Players would fill up max slots to hide a few expensive allies.

14. Thank you Canadiangal and legion, for informing me that was already used but now unfortunately does NOT work anymore

15. And thank you to all the people who read it and commented constructively

16. Still good

17. Good times :) Imagine having to comb through 200 fluff allies to get to 30 good ones. Tiresome on your own.

18. Thanks kill

19. Im pretty sure this is a tactic already used