A new S4 Build?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SE-ZTECH-UBK, Apr 16, 2014.

1. The question has been asked all around Kaw will there be a new spy build when the SH get nerfed most likely yes.But what will it be all level 1 Volary or will they be just ps and bigs/mids well whatever it is I can't wait I would like to see how all level 1 Volary would do someone should test it out but that is one expensive build.Tell me what do you think the next great build will be.

2. ..... No one knows 0_0

3. The community needs to keep in mind that a large (10mcs ) hansel should be very effective in war, just like any other big. Though I agree the SH-favoring system in place does need to be changed, spies as a whole shouldn't be nerfed. I'm thinking a removal of attack pots for scouts, or a change in how scouting affects the target's spies, so an SH with 800k spy attack stats can't get through 2mcs of SDT. If this system is fixed, we'll see a LOT more mids warring (keep in mind this is 80% of KaW we're talking about here), which means a lot more xtals being purchased.

They'll be making mad stacks yo.

4. Probably lvl 2 sos on all hl/ll. They still have to pay  when hit and make money off others. Vols would probably make them pay a ton more

5. TheMatchtickman knows what he's talking about lol support

6. Full clan of pure spies and 0 cash out. Assass only.

7. Unicorn. That could work if all the PS have no SDP. Then they KO and steal last 10mins or so for plunder.

8. "Large 10m cs hansel"..... Large???

9. I am using all level 1 vols until I get to my 100 bil HL... Then I will be uging

10. I think us sh will upgrade the SOS to lvl 3

11. Guild hansles will come back or sos level 2

12. Sh is what have ruined wars for other build types.
    This might be about to be fixed, and you guys are already talking about what build you want to use for exploiting next... shame on you!

13. Uh uh.
    New system will have an algorithm that pays what you make, could be set plunder, could be point system.

It won't stay the same, and just allow for a new build. Only took 18 months for this to happen, at least it's something.

14. 22mcs ps or lb lol

15. So effectively.
    We're about to see EE hit the other end of the scale, fought by towered, BFA heavy tanks.

Oh. But SH are ****.
    Wait until you can't war until you spend $500, then you'll all be happy.

16. I would prefer large builds because they would hopefully get matched evenly towards other large builds. Mids would get matched with the same sized clan. Same with PS and other builds dependant on strength. Sh just eliminate all other builds and cause no matches for other build clans

17. Can someone please explain to me the "benefits" of going sh besides stacking up and getting a match while others get no match? I've been hearing "pays well and after certain season they will convert back", can you really save up that much to COMPLETELY convert back? :eek: I've heard yes and I've heard no just want some opinions from forumers

18. Of course you can?

19. PS no doubt,big mid and big PS with sdt will be the new sh