A n D Vs Osiris, AAH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ----Assassin----, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Their is a Big OSW going on now for about a week with Osiris, AAH, Warriors,AOA, and of cause IG. All 5 clans verses A n D. This I here all started with Osiris and AAH verses A n D all leader board clans. But after a thorough battering from A n D for 3 days both Osiris and AAH ran off to their alliance clans for more back up.

Now I had much respect for AAH as a clan that could back up their own actions and as war veterans able to Handel almost anything coming there way. I must admit a slight disappointment here but if you have alliances you may as well use them if out numbered and in trouble not that this was the case but still never the less use them all the same.

Well now we have 5 clans - Osiris, AAH, Warriors, AOA, IG all fighting A n D , You know as we'll as I do once IG get involved you get stripping, it's not about the gold though . Somebody needs to stand up to The legendary myth IG and take the fight to them. But I must say thumbs up to IG most feared and revered clan to date who terrorise clans all over KAW.

Well this is the downfall of A n D they have no alliances but still they hold ground against extreme odds, I take my hat off to them standing firm against 5 clans - Osiris, AAH, Warriors, AOA, IG . Stupid but brave I think but that's just my opinion. If I was a clan leader or admin I would look to alliance myself to a clan like this that has more guts than brains to fight by my side .

How did this start I have no idea Yafi I think ? Please post more info here.

Good luck A n D your gonna need it if no clans come to your aid. Where's the fighting spirit and community of KAW go aid them and make this fight a fair one.

2. Post with your main?

3. A N d does t stand a chance ig will crush them

4. Statless alt, who fails to mention Yafi
    Say no more

5. I remember when IG fought clans alone.....how is it even fun to war against so few with so many? I'd imagine lots of dtw and not too much retaliation. Gotta tip my hat to Yafi, u some crazy mofos

6. You need to learn the facts son

7. Its not AnD vs all of them. Its AAH,Osiris,Ig,WAR vs Ya__Judgement__Fi,AnD

8. Ya__Judgement__fi is the most badass clan on the face of kaw today. They kick butt.

9. Respect to ig some great warriors there as for inter his a joke a lying cheating joke he's only butt hurt because he wishes to join Yafi but they don't let noobs into there clan. keep asking for help inter so far it's done u no good how's it feel to be pinned 24/7 for the last 3days is your backside red yet? U are slowly wreaking aah your self from the inside have of kaw can see your lies and friends have already turned on u it won't be long before the clans u are begging to help u turn on u 2 go back to retirement where u belong there no more plunder wars u noob

10. A N D not on there own as me and a few other LoA av come to protect our sis hlneo from this unjust war

11. Good to hear LoA again 

12. Why does yafi "kickbutt?" I don't understand..

13. Lol dude. learn to spell or play cod or something which doesn't require it

14. AAH and Osiris were just at war. They just want the war to end quickly so they can get back to preparin for a bigger war.

15. @op regarding iG..I do remember that the community tried revolting against iG and yet there still here..and show main

16. I heard inter from AAH is a drama boy. He go around and create drama and after that he go around and make up a story and ask his alliance to help. If I'm not wrong inter from AAH got strip by Zaft before.

17. Says with alt...

18. I have a feeling this alt's main is in AnD. :|

19. I lose respect for some good clans when they take part in gang banging like this, ig legend was build on many clans taking swings at ig and almost always coming out naked and butthurt. Now ig is in the gang doing the banging