A message to all ZAFT members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SpArTAn-WAR-MaCHiNE-SE, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It has come to Apoc leaders attention that there are ALOT of members residing in Zaft clans who want out of the war for many reasons.... Be it they've been stripped, farmed, made to supply gold on strips or that the clan is not performing to their expectation and are looking for more out of the game. Although the reasoning varies, several members fear reprisal from leaving during OSW...

We've been told Zaft members are stuck for fear of being perm farms if they leave.

We are offering you an opportunity to leave and we will protect you. Zaft have no right to farm you, it's your game. We will offer protection to all ZAFT members wanting to move forward with the game. Here's the deal folks... This conflict ends with a talk that all happen much further down the road. Several ZAFT posts have led some to believe apocalypse is being hammered in this war, only our opponents on the other side of our assault know the truth. Our members also know the truth, we keep them well informed and they see tangible results. This war is being fought on all fronts (not just on the leaderboard).

You will not be looked on in shame. How can you? When your leaders go tickle ee wars to feed their accounts during osw while you get stripped... With less targets to hit and the majority of ZAFT activity tracked at this time, you inevitably become our focus. You've seen the screenshots and you have now an inkling of how selfish and self-centered your leadership is.

This is not how war should be and this is the only reason why we're offering you a chance to go. The shame is on them not you.

༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻

2. For once its not an alt

3. Respect to Apoc for this. They are actually a nice clan. Offering help to their foes.

4. Nah this screams desperate, that's just my opinion

5. Hmm, agreed with merlyn. Congrats to apoc for showing respect

6. if you cant beat them. Get them to join you,... written all over

7. Raven with the picture! Just use text!

8. Lol, go ahead with your stupid propaganda, desperate.
    ANY ZAFT THAT WISHES to Leave, GO AHEAD we do not want you.
    Within our clans we don't rule with fear, we rule with respect.

9. This just stinks of desperation 

10. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Yet another post! :lol:

I agree with Blackphx LOL this screams desperation....

I wonder if we can see a strip list for this war like there is one for IG & allies /LR & allies war :D

11. Bet the rest of the apocalypse alliance have there heads in there hands every time SE post on forums 

12. I am zaft and I want CF!! Please CF!! CF means CONTINUE FARMING RIGHT!??  ZAFT ALL THE WAY!!

13. Pathetic LMAO at this thread  It keeps gettin better and better I know I'm not supposed to be here but I got to laugh it up at this  Y'all tryin so hard to recruit from us That's what it looks like to me As for me I'm LOVIN being a MEATSHIELD as I've seen we are being called spits on this thread STAY STRONG MY FELLOW MEATSHIELD ZAFT BROTHERS AND SISTERS LETS KEEP ON DOING WHAT WE LOVE TO DO

14. Stupid thread is stupid.

I want a CF oh wait I don't fight for people who trick their members.

15. What threat is this, one Zaft always Zaft. Don't give unnecessary comment. All Zaft members are warrior born, that why we play this game

16. Troll this thread all you like. Its funny how much you are doing because you no its true...

Were offering a respectful way out. We have many asking. Its funny how little you guys know of the state of your guys morale

Runner count currently is at 2

17. Desperation tactics, ZAFT members know exactly what's going on here and know it reeks of BS.

Keep dreaming and living in fear APOC.



Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.