a message to a pest.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sinning_Saint, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all ya forumers. I would have just posted on a wall but its hard when your blocked :lol: . This is a shout out to a noob named Blue-Killer.

[​IMG]
    Blue i was even gonna be nice an provide you a link HAH.

Its pathetic really that you threaten me as ur perm farm. Last i checked 2 atks and one fail isnt farming LOL. You wanted this, I am enjoying taking your gold, especially when my spies are waiting for stp haunted walls >_> .
    I got no one behind me, looks like your a wanderer too so bring it on. Gimme your best shot. Its virtual gold and guess what! Most fun I've had in this game yet! So come out of hiding and fight me or just stop hitting all together. I will do my best to make you a laughing stock of kaw :lol:

2. Or you could have just kept hitting him and never made a thread..

3. I thought you quit Bunny?

4. Good old' Bunny

5. Wait I thought you quit...

6. If he WAS bh he wouldnt be running around doing ee wars, he would stay in the osw. He was in bh the other day but not for long. C pg 4 of my farewell thread spy.

7. Goyle 24hr forum ban..? :shock: btw u wernt first. Fail.

8. Bunny, players are allowed to leave for EE occasionally. It's for mith. So sorry you don't like it :lol:

9. So technically...

10. Cool lovely. He started it, and brought it on himself. I'll be the one finishing this fight 

11. Enjoy your ban Goyle. :lol:

12. Hmm blue-killer is def a bh perm they run anywhere and everywhere to do their EBs

13. Do to new revealing facts: Nothing against BH the clan, just a lil trouble maker named blue-killer.

14. Dont even have 1 inc from u and im to busy to hit u atm u will have your hits soon enough. Plus u hide your allies so i cant strip u who is the noob here?

15. Lmfao, you hide your allies so I can't strip you? Who is the noob here?  got me crying tears of laughter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.