A message from thebLADE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZachGhost, Oct 19, 2013.

1. So blade wants me to give forums this message as a challenge:

Hello kaw, THEBlade here, I offer a formal challenge to any willing to take it. We fight, 1v1, system war, 48 hours. Loser of the said battle must quit kaw forever. If multiple parties are interested, we shall have a tournament style game. Message me if you wish to partake.

2. As much as I respect you. The stake here is far too high. Quitting kaw forever. Maybe something like a thread in forums, 200b worth of ally hiring and a few other things.

But not quitting kaw forever.

3. Lol which of your accounts will you use?

#PostedWithMain

4. THEBlade is a noob.

I'm not even sure if he's the real one, he's been banned on so many accounts it's not even funny.

THEBlade I knew wasn't a jerk.

5. Sounds interesting. I might've done it if it wasnt a troll.

6. THEBlade is the man. At least when i last spoke to him

7. I would do it if it was real

8. Look at his clan info

9. What's blades name now? Still theblade? Or was that one banned

10. I would make players sign a contract and get devs to approve an indefinite game ban for the losers before I go ahead and go off of trust alone.

11. Due to the destructive nature of people quitting kaw indefinitely, it would be hard to enforce without dev approval. Devs would be hesitant to actually ban players since it would hurt the game. Perhaps if the players offered real money to initiate it and cover the loss ATA takes by losing a player (money to go to ads on third parties to replace the banned players)

12. Then ATA might consider it (an alternative to the ban idea is resetting of the accounts who lost... This would generate more income as more players would regrow with super high risk gameplay).

The reset idea could have get-out-of-jail-free cards which are dropped from EE and can be purchased fora few dollars each.

13. Well the blade account in my friendlist is the one from 2011 and name is THEBlade, in a clan he made for retirement.

14. There could also be a war option in which these anti-reset cards would be disabled. This would help to REALLY settle clan disputes once and for all.

15. There is a reason THEBlade quit. He lost said battle