A letter to unbeknown

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ER-Rudementary, Mar 8, 2013.

1. I had to repost this as our only word on the subject was deleted as zildjian broke tou in previous post.

Ubk broke the cf that we granted them when z your clan owner bashed us in forums 12 hours ago saying we are jealous of them so we Attkd. We Attkd initially in response to spy actions after an ally purchase. Very simple. They responded to a few hits by buying an ally from us then performing spy actions following.

We have nothing against any of the guests. We are trying to avoid hits on you. As we stated after his post you have til after ee war tonight to leave UBK. So far about 15 have left main clan and about 20 from subclan and we have no interest in attking you. We only care about the ones that are following zild who showed that he is no leader by putting his clan in harms way by his post last night. I have received many pms from runners saying don't hit us anymore. If you aren't in clan list you will not get hit. We know this is zild's crusade, not yours. I know a few of you plan to start a new clan without z in it to ee. Fantastic. We wish you luck. We will not bother you. This is our only post and please stop trying to negotiate a cf. we have screens showing z saying I only cf to let us pot up. We won't make this mistake again. Btw nice eb times still.

2. Rude, kicking ass?
    Yupp. You haven't changed a bit.

3. Months of building up, all going down the drain, thanks to the arrogance of a leader.

4. I speak for my clan when i say.. The majority have watched in shock at Z's actions over the last few days and he has been shown a vote of no confidence and removed from UBK to resolve HIS own issues.. Now unless your real intentions is to wreck our can and your problem IS as you say with Z you will CF on the rest of us INNOCENT bystanders.. Thankyou,
    RESPECTED admin KARL

5. Clan* apologies

6. Karl, you could probably ask for a personal CF, and be forced to leave the clan.

7. We want a cease fire on our clan.. The perpetrator is no longer welcome here.. Rude has explained he has nothing against us and Z was "stupid" alone so has no reason to continue on UBK unless their true intentions were to stop us doing EE wars before season 1

8. Lol, nice job giving yourself that Title. Respected Admin huh?

9. Z has backed down. He realizes what a huge mistake he has done. He wants to apologize and end this once and for all. ER is a well respected clan an reacted to the missfire z caused. For now lets keep our voices off the dang forums!

10. 

11. Lmao, is it that hard to write "attacking" instead of "attking"? :lol:

12. Lol I don't think the 'clan' will get a cf. have to get your personal cfs.

13. Support to ER
    They already CF on UBK last couple days ago. Why did Z open post on forum and call them jealous guys? From my view the point is Z want OSW.

14. If Z wanted to back down would he have a "bunny" do it for him? 
    Z seemed able to post forum earlier and had plenty to say. I think the owner of UBK should request cf on the clan.

15. i guessing yes since a lot of ppl do that... :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. Attk attk attk! Lol I agree with Val.

17. Lol, its not even an acronym. Its just missing a letter.