A Delta Farm Method

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -BenDover-, Mar 26, 2013.

1. *Warning*
    No increased income for you, just decreased or negative income for them.

KaW Farming

Ingredients
    •One noob who has offended you with full sdp
    •One guy like me - smaller than target + doesn't care if gets hit and can't get stripped. - AKA Person 1
    •One person with spy stats a little bigger than target. - AKA Person 2

Plan of Action

Phase 1
    Person 1 assassinates target to test for sdp (person 1 uses no spy attack pots), if target has full sdp then person 1 unloads every hour and thus the target looses 300mill an hour or around 3-6bill a day depending on how active person 1 is.

Phase 2
    If target runs out of or has no sdp then person 2 unloads with assa every hour (or every time they regenerated) thus meaning no income for target and a rather unfortunate lack of troops, money and sdp.

What can the target do?
    Not much, sit and watch yes, try to abuse with words yes. But if target repots then we go back to phase one.

Eventually...

Target will reset, quit or ask for CS...

That's your choice!

Happy farming :D

2. It's like an eb with its phases but instead the target noob rages and cries :lol:

3. Lol...

4. It is being tested :twisted:

5. He doesn't "loose".Anything. He might lose something though.

6. :shock:

Good point :lol:

7. So....you're teaming up on someone.

8. :shock:

It's called war!! IKR amazinf

9. This would be more interesting if both builds were smaller than target. But since one is bigger, I say "meh".

10. If there isn't a chance for both sides to win, it's not a war. It's man handling.

11. Sounds a lot like a ***** move.

12. TBH... who cares lol..

If they are a target. Use any means possible to destroy your target. Simple.

13. THANKS ! This is great for farming my new target that has 7 sdp