A.D.H.D - The war that never was

Discussion in 'Wars' started by B000M, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Runners, farms, fail strips, smack talkers, and potless. What do all these words have in common? They describe A.D.H.D. Harsh words? Maybe so, but how else do you describe a clan that in the course of a month have had 20 members leave, fail stripped many of our members and most are potless?

So therefore Pure Evil has decided to declare victory. Loki(Soul) has done nothing in this war to backup his loud mouth. I have zero respect for him. Although I do respect 4 members in A.D.H.D for fighting back. Santo, Grass,clip and Dig are the only respectable members from A.D.H.D
    Loki(Soul) right in the mouth buddy.

Pure Evil
    Long Live Devastation

2. 

3. We forgot to mention we were fighting another clan at the same time as ADHD. That shows how really pathetic they are. We had to find another clan to make up for the lack of fighting from ADHD.
    Pure Evil

4. Chaaaaad!!!

5. Declare victory??

Do you, you pathetic little smack ridden rat know what winning a war or KaW means?...

Oh well, This time I'm sorry. But you ain't won. THE only thing you could win is a contest for being on your back longer then everyone else.

PLAYERS OF KAW WHO HAVE READ THIS BULL ****

- believe what you wanna believe, read what you wanna believe BUT ADHD make you believe what we want you to believe.

Sugar you little sket, go play with you nobs and set your noobs on me eh.

Also, stop jumping to presumptions you little down and out, war is only won when you get a surrender...

So, still expect the active members of ADHD to hit and pin.

Saleen says I shouldent troll this thread, because I should move on to something much more entertaining. What could more entertaining then watr easing this? I'm totally entertained. 

6. Thanks for the mention Roxey. If you guys don't agree you quit already then by all means war on. Honestly I don't think we would even notice.

7. That bird is ******* creepy as ****!

8. Harry potters bird

9. Lmao ... Apology not accepted, no cf losers 

10. So Pure weevils wanna quit now how many runners and how many gone inactive have you had, how much have you lost, this isnt over unti you begging infront of the bunny.

Dont make me poop on your cc again.

11. O TROLL u scary the **** out of me

12. Roxey always sounds so mad. In that entire blathering attempt to find a personal insult which might stick, there was nothing of substance said. You were not significant in war and even less so with an emotional rant.

We really didn't expect anything more from ADHD than more of the same: denial.

This post was stating the obvious to anyone who was in this 'war' so continue not hitting us see if we care 

13. Bunny you would have been better served trying to fight with your team than wall posting.

At last count 21 ADHD left your clan. Of the remaining 15, 2 are soul accounts (inactive) and at least 10 completely inactive (not even the signature ADHD denial posts on walls or forums).

Your implication that ADHD could make any PE (or anyone in kaw for that matter) leave is totally outrageous - even for you guys.

Too bad your efforts didn't match your loyalty.

14. Failed strips? Not hitting back? Who r u talking about? First of all, a complete strip isn't even easy in the first place, second, u haven't even gotten a successful strip either, And third, I haven had inc from any of u in like 27hours. So I don't get y u guys are talkin smack about wat u can't even do

A.D↝⃕͜ཀ̳ɑ͎̻ǩ͢ǩ̻i↜⃔͜$͙͛͢͠ŵ̫͓Ⱥ̤̬̋ǥ͚͋͘͜͡↜⃔͜H.D

15. Loki is alive? First I have heard from him all "war". And I was pretty sure she had her fingers cut off. She started this war talking mad **** on forums, but then never heard anything from her in newsfeed. The only reasonable explanation would be that she lost her fingers in a terrible tragedy and was unable to hit anyone, right?