A confirm button for hiring Allies

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Aimdeverel, Jan 15, 2015.

1. It should have to do a button for confirm when you hire one ally...in droid when you try to scroll down or up is a problem overall if the phone hang up a bit...so you can avoid to hire one ally that you dont want...in allies you have a buttom that when you drop him you need confirm your choose...we should have the same for hiring them

2. Support only if we'd be able to disable/enable it in settings.

3. I'd agree, but because there are no allies under 500 mil, I don't have to worry about that problem. (I'm new and poor AF)

4. Id see more easy to have it...if we had it.to hire one ally that you dont want is a problem later because you have to drop it.As you can drop them and you must to confirm the action knowing that you loose gold...in this case id prefer to can do it too for avoiding any problem

5. In the way that you grow and look for allies youll watch this when you hire one accidental ally...

Good luck and enjoy with the kawmunity...

6. Volleying would take longer than it already does.

7. True....i forgot that point...your idea is better...but anyway is something that is necessary(been enable/disable at will)

8. I like it, but I agree with disable/enable feature. Volleying would be much more annoying lol

10. To say no support is very easy without a reason...

i consider that this buttom would help the community to avoiding mistakes...

12. What he said. No support without a disable option.

14. support

15. that's a good thing. it could help put an end to multi-tril gold transfers and leave small allies for new players to hire. support.

16. I'm guessing op made an unscheduled ally purchase, learn to live with your mistakes people. I have yet to accidentally hire an ally. The key to this fact is .....don't be an idiot 

17. No, it would just piss me off when I try to volleysupport though

18. Scroll with the left buy with the right Scroll with the left buy with the right Scroll with the left buy with the right

20. Wow guys, way to kick the crap out of this dead horse